“Great value for money”

Nautico Ebeso Hotel
Ranked #20 of 52 Hotels in Ibiza Town
Reviewed 10 July 2013 via mobile

A clean and modern hotel which is quiet and have great location at the beach. A pool which is at good size places to get tan if its your wish. Doesn't have that "special" which makes your stay extra memorable but you get great value for money and a good stay for a couple of nights.

• Stayed: August 2012

Reviewed 10 July 2013 via mobile

We recently stayed here and enjoyed it thoroughly. For Ibiza standards this hotel was clean and in a great location. Within minute cab rides of the top clubs but not close enough to be effected by the noise. It has its own personal pool and close to a little beach. Staff was friendly and room was very clean.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 9 July 2013

This hotel has what it takes to be one of the leading and boutique hotels of Ibiza but it is managed in the old fashioned Spanish hotels way (eg you have to pay at the reception to use a rusty key operated safe, internet coin operated in the lobby). It can only be a compromise solution and I understand that some love it and other hate it. I LIKED: The view from my sea view room, the new and spacious bathroom with rain shower, the white lobby, the accessibility to all directions in Ibiza with my car, the proximity of a beach if some one does not feel to go far, the friendliness of the reception and housekeeping staff even if they can get overwhelmed at some point at peak hours. I HATED: The food: I have been told that meals are sold to TO travellers for Euros 5. It is not worth more than that, there are simili leather sets on the table of the restaurants. the restaurant experience (overall laytout - despite a part with sea view - and the food) are 2 star quality. I was happy to take my breakfast in one of the neighboring cafes where internet worked...Internet is the second negative point: It is not free any where, charged at Euros 6 per day and per device.....and it was not even working when I was there (I was refunded), there is hardly any noise insulation: I could hear my neighbors discussing in their room. (I am glad they were not of the loud or passionate type!): CONCLUSION: Will I go back to Nautico next time I am in Ibiza? Probably yes because of the same factors I liked.....but I will not boast about it when I am at Blue Marlin or having dinner at Torre Del Canonigo ;-) This will remain a secret between us!

Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 July 2013

3 of us (girls) stayed in this hotel and we all really enjoyed it. The location was quiet but still very close to all the cool areas - 25 min walk to Bora Bora beach, short taxi ride away from the clubs etc. There were always plenty of spaces to sit in the sun in the morning, our room was lovely, clean, quiet and had a beautiful view of the sea from our balcony.
The only downsides were that the reception staff weren't always very helpful and sometimes quiet rude. Also I paid for 1 week of wifi and it didn't work so I ended up switching on my 3G!
I would recommend this hotel for those who want to experience Ibiza and all it has to offer, but who also like to have quiet mornings and good nights sleep!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Having read some of the reviews on here, I was slightly worried! However I have to say that this is one of the friendliest, cleanest and nicest hotels I have stayed in. I can only imagine that the people who are complaining about the rude staff and bad food have no manners themselves and are exremely fussy!!! The staff were extremely helpful and smiley, the food was fine for a holiday; I really can't recommend it enough. Location is perfect if you want the nightlife but want a quiet retreat during the day!!

Room Tip: Definatley get a room with a sea view.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank PAMELA G
Reviewed 5 July 2013

I was a bit wary when I read some of the reviews of this hotel but we have just come back from 4 nights there and it was perfect for what we wanted. The location is the best part as it is a short walk to the beach, restaurants, Ibiza Town and Bora Bora beach just 20 mins walk. I have been to Ibiza a few times but had never discovered this area and I would definitely go back.

I would advise that you pay the extra for a sea view room, it is really worth it. The rooms felt spacious, clean and fresh. There was a mix up with our room when we arrived (at 3am because our flight was so delayed!) but they were aware of the mix up already so had a solution when we arrived. We were moved the next day and they gave us a free week of Wifi which was really useful as otherwise it is expensive.

For people going on a clubbing holiday but who are also looking for a bit of sun and luxury compared to some Spanish apartments, this was really good value and we would return.

Room Tip: Sea view rooms are definitely a cut above the others as we stayed in both.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SuzeRobbo
Reviewed 3 July 2013

This is my 3rd hotel in Ibiza and probably my favorite so far. I stayed in a seaview room on the 3rd floor, right off the lobby. Lobby noise was actually very minimal.

The breakfast buffet was much better than I expected...lots of variety. I am vegan at home and had no problems staying vegetarian at breakfast. Fresh veggies and fruit, lots of bread choices, broiled tomatoes, hash browns, churros w/ chocolate sauce, waffles, baked beans, fried eggs, scrambled eggs, quiche, etc... For carnivores there were lots more choices...bacon, sausage, cold cuts.
The lobby and common area facilities were kept spotlessly clean. Probably the cleanest hotel I have stayed in ever. It helps that everything is white marble!
Cleaning staff and front desk staff were very nice. I think I know who the "nasty" one every talks about is, but I had no problems getting information or directions from any of the 5 front desk folks I talked to. Very helpful. I even had to complain about noisy neighbors at one point, and the gentleman at the front desk jumped right up and followed me back to the room, rapped on their door and it was silent after that.
The bar and terrace above the pool are very nice. Gorgeous views of the bay. Good drinks and snacks. I had mojitos here a few times, and a wonderful salad with goat cheese. The servers were both very friendly.
The only drawback to this place is the thin walls. I could hear the neighbors more than I had hoped I would. One time it was a family with VERY LOUD children. The next time it was a bunch of obnoxious American teenagers (or young adults). The hotel was quick to silence both, but more soundproofing would have been great.
I will definitely stay here again on my next trip to Ibiza. The walk to Dalt Vila was only 10 minutes along a nice, low-traffic route.
I hired a car and was able to park it for free in the dirt lot at the end of road for 5 days with no problems.
Overall a very nice stay.

Room Tip: Seaview rooms are worth the extra money.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo