Overall,tThis accommodation has a lot of un-tapped potential.
We stayed in a 1 bed appt for 5 nights. The appt had a spacious main living area and bedroom - both adequately furnished. The bathroom was a decent size too. The appt was well equipped - including iron/ironing board. Maid service was daily. The balcony was a tight squeeze but was fine for early evening drinks.
The best thing about the Apartments is the pool area. The pool is a great size (albeit a salt-water pool); and there were usually more than sufficient sun loungers. These aren't he most comfy, but there are a small number of beds on offer. The area is a sun-trap too - but there are spots of shade.
The pool-side bar is very efficiently run by friendly young people (great coffee). There is a life-guard and also security on hand too (called into action in response to some drunken stag-party antics). Music is played throughout the day - so not a place to enjoy a relaxing snooze in the sun (but we didn't find the choice of music an intrusion). The appts seemed most popular with twenty/thirty-somethings.
Location-wise, short-stroll to the beach and the many (and growing) restaurants and cafes. Also a quick 10 min stroll to Ibiza Town alongside a rocky short cut (but worth it if you can manage it!).
Things to improve:
The outside of the appts could do with a lick of paint to reflect the more modern furnishings inside.
I'd also suggest free wi-fi (or at least cheaper than it is!).
The poolside bar is perhaps a little small considering the size of the pool - it could do with more seats.
And finally, there can be noise at night from other residents - and the doors make a huge noise when they shut!
Overall, a good set of apartments that could be much better with some small (mostly cosmetic) enhancements.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The recently refurbished PANORAMIC has a unique situation only 300 m from the Figueretas beach and 15 min walking to the port and the town centre with its lively nightlife atmosphere, restaurants and bars. The new rooms have been completely refurbished with modern interior design to give them a fresh Mediterranean feel. In the complex you will find a pool with solarium and free sun beds. All studios and apartments are equipped with air conditioning, satellite TV, music, telephone, kitchenette, mini-fridge, full bathroom and balcony.Panoamic's apartments have sight swimming pool. The majority of the studies have sight to the sea. All one bedroom apartments have a separate living area and are equipped with air conditioning, satellite TV, full bathroom, kitchen facilities, mini-fridge, telephone and balcony. While all apartments at Panoramic are facing the swimming pool, the majority of the studios are facing the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Grupo Playa Sol, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Panoramic Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panoramic Apartments Hotel Figueretas-Ibiza
- Aparthotel Panoramic Figueretas Ibiza
- Panoramic Apartments Ibiza/Ibiza Town