“La Caracola, the most popular restaurant.”
Review of La Caracola

La Caracola
Ranked #101 of 527 Restaurants in Ibiza Town
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Last year in june, me and my friends I visited the Island Ibiza. "La Caracola" was our favorite restaurant for the holiday. The staff was very helpful, kind and the food delicious. With thanks, Jeler Camelia!

Reviewed 21 July 2014

In our first night of Ibiza, me and my friends have been chosen by one of the restaurant's waiters who invited us to take a seat at one of the restaurant tables.
The conversation we had with them, the way they smile and how friendly they were, they recommended us dishes depending on our preferences and everything culminated with delicious food we ordered.
I burned my fingers, of course, forgetting how hot the paella pan can be and they were so helpful, they imediately gave me an ointment medicine that healed my burn totally in just 10 minutes.
We chose to eat almost every night during our holiday at Caracola Restaurant because of that great team (can you imagine they even remebered our food preferences and each time they recommended us other dishes according to that) and that divers, delicious food they served there!
I'll highly recommand Caracola Restaurant from ibiza Harbour! You'll love it! Enjoy!

Reviewed 20 July 2014

I've been here last year and i eat super very good,this year i just came back here to try other dishes,this year i try the paella with lobster,by the way they have one aquarium with them,everything is fresh and tasty:d congratulation !!!

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Good food, nice waiters and the place perfect... restaurant situated in the port of ibiza i will definettly be back soon !!!

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

We've had a great time at La Caracola in Ibiza. The food is delicious, the atmosfere is friendly, and the staff is absolutly great. Thank you Raul for one of the greatest lunch experience in Ibiza. We will come again.