Good location. However, could be closer to the town. If you're looking to just relax by the beach, its a perfect spot for beaches. Playa de sol has a nicer beach.
Great for a couples' retreat if you do not want to spend too much. Receptionist was very nice, liked the heated swimming pool and we had our own private beach outside the hotel.
Also, the room was cleaned every day. We didnt have a good view of the beach so it is wise to request a beach view next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marítimo Sport & Relax A refurbished hotel in a unique location between the quiet seaside location and the buzzing centre of Ibiza with its night-life. Committed to healthy living and having fun, with health, sport and well-being. Our hotel is ideal for sports enthusiasts of all levels due to its facilities, setting and professional team who are qualified to advise you about all sorts of sports, cultural and leisure activities. Fans of cycle touring will also be able to use our bike friendly facilities, with workshop and lockers. Our hotel offers guests a well-equipped gym with a covered heated pool. The hotel offers tickets for discos, bicycle rental, kayak and paddle surf. There is free WIFI in the common areas, luggage room and picnic service on request, plus a computer area with Internet access and games. DESAYUNO 8.00 - 11:00 QIUB BAR 11.00 - 19.00 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Priceline, Grupo Playa Sol, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Playasol Maritimo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maritimo Hotel Ibiza Town
- Hotel Playasol Maritimo Ibiza/Ibiza Town