The hotel itself was ok, the room was cleaned every day and the air conditioning and TV worked although all Spanish channels. We'd originally planned on staying at the Jabeque next door as I'd stayed there before but it was fully booked so we stayed here instead. The kitchen wasn't really well equipped enough for self catering but you could make a sandwich and keep drinks cool in the fridge. We just used the pool next door in the Jabeque because the one in Playa Sol II was freezing.
It's well located for Space, Bora Bora and Ushuaia that are both about a 25 min walk away. In the opposite direction is Ibiza town and a wee strip of lovely bars and restaurants in Figueretas. Although if you're not keen on walking very far you might find it a bit far from the action.
Sadly on our first full day the apartment got broken into when we were out buying bread. We had a first floor apartment round the side that is easily accessed from the road so possibly someone saw us leave. Although we'd locked the balcony door they still got in and pinched our phones that we'd left charging, about €300, a cheap camera and my specs (?!). Our own fault for leaving valuables on show I guess but beware if you're booking to get a safe as soon as you arrive. The hotel gave us one gratis after that but we still slept with one eye open and left the TV on when we went out and curtains closed.
Jose on reception was really friendly and helpful throughout and the maid who cleaned our apartment was very smiley and seemed happy to come back later when we weren't quite ready to get up yet.
I don't think I'd stay here again because of the theft but if you're looking for budget accommodation that's well located then the Playa Sol II does the job.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location: The apartments are located on the seafront in an idyllic location right between the worldwide renowned Playa d'en Bossa and the city centre. Its location is perfect if you fancy checking out the best beach clubs and discos in the area or walking to the city's old town or the port. Plus, the airport is just 13 minutes away. Rooms: The apartments and studios have been refurbished and fitted out with new furnishings. They are now air conditioned and have a fully-equipped bathroom with a hair dryer, a fully-equipped kitchenette, fridge, a plasma TV with cable channels, a safe (free of charge), telephone and balcony. Some rooms offer an ocean-view. Facilities: The apartment facilities have been refurbished and given a modern feel. There is a swimming pool, Terrario Pool Garden, with ocean views for guests to enjoy. Services: Located in Aparthotel Playasol Jabeque Soul, the reception is open 24 hours per day. It offers customers the option of purchasing tickets for clubs, trips and sports activities. Guests may check in from 14:00. Check-out time is 11:00. Free Wi-Fi is available in the rooms and throughout the hotel. PARKING 20€ DAY ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Grupo Playa Sol, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Apartamentos Playasol Jabeque Dreams reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartmentos Playa Sol Ii Hotel Es Vive
- Apartmentos Playa Sol Ii Ibiza
- Apartamentos Playasol Jabeque Dreams Ibiza/Ibiza Town