Stayed in the Poseidon Apartments in Ibiza from 9th July to the 16th July. Wasn't too sure what to expect as the reviews were mixed. We booked a one bedroom apartment and so did my sister and her family (2 adults and 2 children in each family) and when we got there they gave us 2 two bedroom apartments. They were grand and very clean (the outside may need a bit of paint). We had views of the pool and the beach. The apartments while we were there were cleaned every day and we had clean towels every day. The pool was gorgeous and clean and we got the kids Pizza at the pool for a snack which the kids said was the nicest pizza ever! The location of these apartments was great, near the beach and playa den bossa. We also could walk into Ibiza old town. I would definitely booked these apartments again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two buildings (Poseidon I - 46 apts & Poseidon II - 18 apts) and a tastefully renovated house on the seashore, all in Es Vive ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Poseidon I Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Poseidon i Apartments Hotel Es Vive
- Poseidon i Apartments Es Vive
- Poseidon I Apartments Ibiza/Ibiza Town