Ahh Ibiza. The land of Space, Pacha and Ushuaia. And after spending thousands nightclubbing, coming back to a semi-dump to crash just seems like the right thing to do. Friends; welcome to Poseidon.
Preface: everything in Ibiza Town or Playa den Bossa during clubbing season is a rip-off. It's unavoidable.
But in Poseidon, you have close to the best deal possible. Sea views from your large balcony, a good bathroom, large bedroom and kitchen; it puts other places in its price range to shame (actually they do it to themselves).
The operators are very pleasant and quite funny - the one guy reminds me of Diego from "Blow".
The pool is OK, a good place to crush some drinks before you go out clubbing at 11am.
Overall, we had no complaints about Poseidon. Would I recommend it? Yes I actually would - but again, focus on the clubbing. That's the real reason you're in Ibiza.
And to those who bring their babies here: go back to Nottingham.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two buildings (Poseidon I - 46 apts & Poseidon II - 18 apts) and a tastefully renovated house on the seashore, all in Es Vive ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Poseidon I Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Poseidon i Apartments Hotel Es Vive
- Poseidon i Apartments Es Vive
- Poseidon I Apartments Ibiza/Ibiza Town