“Basic, perfectly located and excellent value”

and 1 more site!
Poseidon I Apartments
Ranked #47 of 52 Hotels in Ibiza Town
“Basic, perfectly located and excellent value”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

We've stayed in this area a number of times in various places. We stayed in room 402 of Posiedon II and the views were amazing! The rooms are basic but very clean and the cleaner visited frequently offering clean towels, bin bags etc and also made our beds almost every day.
There are no facilities to speak of but Posiedon 1 (which is a minutes walk) has a pool and
bar and there is free wifi there.
Our only gripe would be the wifi access in Poseidon II. It was fully connected to the router but I doubt the router was connected as nothing worked. We did mention this a few times to reception but nothing was resolved.
Overall, if you're looking for a clean, basic and well priced place to stay then this should fit the bill. We would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed June 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Stockholm
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Good service, good help full staff, clean rooms and lots of space - great room in posedion 1.

Unforunetlly we stayed in "posedion 2" one night - broken shower/no TV and very far to get wifi.
Mybe other rooms where better but this was bad (but where tired so we tookit the first night)

Then we changed to posedion 1 and it was exellent - rely good value and i would gladly returen to posedion 1 another time - location is not perfect but good enough with super market close and fairly good restuirants in walking distance. Though taxi is recommended for the discos.

Room Tip: You must stay in posedion 1 (stayed first night in posedion 2 it was horrible - disaster room
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Madrid
Reviewed 22 September 2013

We arrived to apartamentos poseidon a bit scared after having read some bad reviews. When we got to reception we were welcomed and checked in with a brief explanation of the city and the island. I have to say that the apartments are simple but comfortable. They are very centric and you can enjoy a great view of the sea. You can eat for a very reasonable price in the bar downstairs and the portions are HUGE! After all we read we were trying to look for the downsides of this place but honestly we had such a great stay that we couldn't find any. Loved it.

Room Tip: Get a sea view apartment! it is worth it
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Emilio225
Montreal
Reviewed 19 September 2013

beds were terrible. You could feel the springs all over...
The shower curtain was really dirty.
We ask for a compensation and they told us the've changed all the mattress this year ! I don't think they change them over a decade.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple

Travellers are raving about these Ibiza Town hotels

Vancouver
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Ahh Ibiza. The land of Space, Pacha and Ushuaia. And after spending thousands nightclubbing, coming back to a semi-dump to crash just seems like the right thing to do. Friends; welcome to Poseidon.

Preface: everything in Ibiza Town or Playa den Bossa during clubbing season is a rip-off. It's unavoidable.

But in Poseidon, you have close to the best deal possible. Sea views from your large balcony, a good bathroom, large bedroom and kitchen; it puts other places in its price range to shame (actually they do it to themselves).

The operators are very pleasant and quite funny - the one guy reminds me of Diego from "Blow".

The pool is OK, a good place to crush some drinks before you go out clubbing at 11am.

Overall, we had no complaints about Poseidon. Would I recommend it? Yes I actually would - but again, focus on the clubbing. That's the real reason you're in Ibiza.

And to those who bring their babies here: go back to Nottingham.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher room.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Alex M
Reviewed 4 August 2013

My friend and I checked in on a Saturday around 10am. Reception personal Fernando was very welcoming and informative. We were a little early for check in but the cleaning lady had just finished up room 38, so up we went. The room we were given was completely outdated and ugly.The sliding door to the balcony had a small hole completely through the glass. It almost looked like a BBgun or bullet hole (not that I'm an expert, at recognizing bullet holes). We told the receptionist and took a picture to show him so wouldn't be charged for damage. He claimed it was from a stone, But the window wasn't shattered. Just a small hole completely through the glass with some indentation and frayed glass around the hole. Anyway, the shower head was also broken and water sprayed from all directions, making it impossible not to get water all over, even with the curtain drawn! The icing on the cake was when we returned to our room to find a random persons book bag by the door. The room was locked from the outside so someone obviously used a key to get in. When we first asked the overnight receptionist he claimed he had no idea what we were talking about and that no one else was given a key to room 38. About an hour later he shows up with the kid who's backpack it was. The kid has shown up late and told the man 'my friends are in room 38' (when they were really in room 14) so the receptionist instead of looking up the names to ensure he's giving this kid access to the correct room, decided to just give this random person our room key! Thank god the guy wasn't shady and didn't touch or steal anything, nothing was missing or out of place but the situation in general left a horrible taste in our mouths and just an overall bad vibe about this spot. We immediately packed our things, booked another room and bounced by 9am. I travel a lot and have NEVER had anything like this happen before. I know this situation wasn't intentional but should have been prevented. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone ever, but if you decide to stay there I hope you have a better experience.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Astreets529
Cardiff, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 July 2013

We got mixed up with a flight date and hotel bookings, which resulted in having nowehere to stay for the last day/night so we booked one night here. The apartments are perfect for an Ibiza style holiday.
Don't expect luxory or a spotless room. It's a decent price and comes with cooker/fridge/sofa/power shower/air con/pool.

We were originally staying in Jet apartments, right on Bora Bora beach, so this hotel was a littel far away for us seen as we spent most our time on Bora Bora.

If you would prefer a hotel a little quieter then this is ideal. 5min taxi or 15min walk to Bora Bora beach.

No free WiFi

Don Quijote Hotel
Don Quijote Hotel
#39 of 52 in Ibiza Town
Aparthotel Playasol Jabeque Soul

Been to Poseidon I Apartments? Share your experiences!