We've stayed in this area a number of times in various places. We stayed in room 402 of Posiedon II and the views were amazing! The rooms are basic but very clean and the cleaner visited frequently offering clean towels, bin bags etc and also made our beds almost every day.
There are no facilities to speak of but Posiedon 1 (which is a minutes walk) has a pool and
bar and there is free wifi there.
Our only gripe would be the wifi access in Poseidon II. It was fully connected to the router but I doubt the router was connected as nothing worked. We did mention this a few times to reception but nothing was resolved.
Overall, if you're looking for a clean, basic and well priced place to stay then this should fit the bill. We would definitely stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two buildings (Poseidon I - 46 apts & Poseidon II - 18 apts) and a tastefully renovated house on the seashore, all in Es Vive ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Poseidon I Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Poseidon i Apartments Hotel Es Vive
- Poseidon i Apartments Es Vive
- Poseidon I Apartments Ibiza/Ibiza Town