Clean room, friendly staff. Good working air con. A lounge, balcony with excellent sea view. Free Wifi in the cafe or room if you pay. Nice pool, sunny until late. Shower was hot every day except the last evening. Some of the electric sockets were a bit worrying but that was my only complaint. This is a basic apt for a budget holiday but for such a great price I would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two buildings (Poseidon I - 46 apts & Poseidon II - 18 apts) and a tastefully renovated house on the seashore, all in Es Vive ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Poseidon I Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Poseidon i Apartments Hotel Es Vive
- Poseidon i Apartments Es Vive
- Poseidon I Apartments Ibiza/Ibiza Town