I've heard Posidon II given some bad reviews but having stayed a week in these apartments I can honestly say that as long as you aren't expecting the Hilton these apartments provide comfortable and hassle free accommodation. The apartments are situated in between Ibiza Town and Playa den Bossa (20 minutes walk to both). So if, after a heavy night in the Ibiza clubs, you would prefer a quiet location to rest until the next installment of debauchery then Poseidon II offers just that. Its a short ride from Pacha, Space, El Divino etc so you're never too far from the action. However, the apartments have no swimming pool, bar or social activities. They are what they say they are... apartments and nothing more.
Figurettes beach is 2 minutes walk and so to is the beach of Playa den Bossa (Bora Bora is a 30 minute walk). The two beachs are clean and beach like (unlike San Antonio) and Figurettes hosts a small market every night which is good fun to walk around if that takes your fancy. Figurettes also provides the pre clubber with bars (english included) and ticket sales. If you prefer a more Spanish feel to your evening then you may also find traditional Spanish music in some of the bars. The resort is popular with both Spanish and Italian holidaymakers so prepare yourself for some beautiful people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two buildings (Poseidon I - 46 apts & Poseidon II - 18 apts) and a tastefully renovated house on the seashore, all in Es Vive ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Poseidon I Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Poseidon i Apartments Hotel Es Vive
- Poseidon i Apartments Es Vive
- Poseidon I Apartments Ibiza/Ibiza Town