We stayed for 3 nights at the start of our week in Ibiza. We had the best room in the house which got us a big room with a seating area and big windows that you could open onto a teeny tiny balcony to get a fantastic view of Dalt Vila.
We thought it would be noisy being so central but with the windows closed we didn't hear a thing! The room had air con which was brilliant in the heat.
We did consider staying in Dalt Vila but are glad we stayed here and got the fantastic "money can't buy" view instead!!
This place is great value for it's location - there are countless shops, bars and restaurants on the doorstep, although Ibiza town is really small so nowhere is very far.
There are no facilities but there are countless places to have breakfast etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Vara de Rey Guest House, a true "home away from home", and the coolest hostel in Ibiza town!The hostel is located in the very heart of Ibiza town, surrounded by early 20th century buildings, and faces Vara de Rey and Plaza del Parque, with unbeatable views of D'alt Vila. It is only a 2 minute walk to the Port of Ibiza: all the best shops, restaurants, bars, cafés and even Pacha nightclub are within walking distance.If you are looking for comfortable, friendly, cool and cheap accommodation in Ibiza town this is it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo and Evoline ltd so you can book your Vara de Rey Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Huespedes Vara De Rey Hotel Ibiza Town
- Vara De Rey Guest House Ibiza/Ibiza Town