At EUR500+ a night i was left slightly disappointed by my stay at the Ibiza Gran. The positives:
1) Great breakfasts, huge variety, live egg station, great assortment of fruit and pastries which is unusual for a Spanish hotel.
2) Fantastic pool areas, with plenty of day beds and well serviced by the overstretched pool boys.
3) Great location
1) Poor housekeeping; upon entering our room, we found several black hairs in the bath tub, there was a layer of dust on night tables.
2) We asked for some clothes to be laundered, when they were ready a chambermaid brought them up and despite a do not disturb sign on the door and several shouts by me not to enter the room she opened the door and entered the room! When she realised we were sleeping, she took the clothes away and it took an hour and 3 calls to housekeeping to have them brought up again. 3) The place is characterless and the finishes are cheap, the floors and doors are scratched, there was a mouldy smell in our shower room probably caused by a partially blocked drain.
I was left cold by my experience. If you can get a good rate then go, but I would not return and shan't be recommending it to my friends and family.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ibiza Gran Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibiza Town Gran Hotel
- Ibiza Gran Hotel Ibiza Town