This place isn´t worth staying at. Our studio had a terrible, penetrating smell of WET DOG and the place seems to have a serious MOLD problem. The management´s solution is to leave a cheap air freshener in the room, but even that was empty. You can´t leave the windows open in order to grasp some clean air, because the small terrace in front of the room is totally open not only to the other terraces of the building, but also to a dark stretch of rocks that form the coastline (no beach there) and every now and then, in the middle of the night, a total stranger appears on your terrace.The room wasn´t cleaned during various consecutive days, the shower was broken, the staff (especially the girl) is downride rude, in one word: terrible. Please find another place to stay, this place is not worth the €125/night they will charge you to stay in these terrible conditions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated 150 metres from Figuretes Beach, these air-conditioned apartments have satellite TV and a balcony with sea views. Apartamentos Llevant offer free Wi-Fi and a bar-restaurant with a seafront terrace.The Llevant Apartments are situated 15 minutes' walk from the lively resort of Playa D'en Bossa, and 20 minutes' walk from the centre of Ibiza Town. Regular bus services also connect the 2 towns. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Apartments Llevant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Llevant Hotel Es Vive
- Apartments Llevant Ibiza/Ibiza Town