We are a family of four (with two young children), and we had read the reviews before we left, so felt a little worried about what we would find due to the mixed reviews.
I can honestly say that the hosts are lovely and I am quite frankly shocked by some of the comments now that I've been there and seen for myself. The owners are there all the time and happy to serve drinks and meals/ snacks all day. They are polite and attentive and both have a good sense of humour. I don't understand where the negative comments are coming from as we saw no evidence of this in our week long stay.
The apartment was spotless and maid service excellent (one loo roll a week is normal, we've been to Greece many times).
The resort itself has plenty of restaurants to choose from and we never had a bad meal.
The beach is good and the sea is pretty clear.
We rented quad bikes on one day to explore (which the kids loved), and also did the Blue Lagoon boat trip, which we also really enjoyed.
I would have no hesitation in coming back here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only for friends and beauty make holiday unforgettable and make new friends ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Eleana Studios & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eleana Studios And Apartments
- Eleana Studios & Apartments Hotel Corfu
- Eleana Studios & Apartments Corfu/Agios Georgios