“CEL BLAU RUN BY THE FANTASTIC CARDONA FAMILY”

Apartamentos Cel Blau
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We Have just returned from the Cel Blau Apts, the welcome you receive from the owners is second to none, they are so passionate about their business and will go out of their way to make your stay perfect, The apartments are very modern and come with full facilties inc a/c, under the apts the family run the supermarket and adjacent to that is a Bar which serves lovely food and very cold beer and also a very clean swimming pool. This is by far the best in ES CANA. we are re booking for for Sept.

Room Tip: 9 for families 3-5-7 for couples but dont worry if you dont get these as they are all fantastic
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank SUSAN H
CelBlau, Propietario at Apartamentos Cel Blau, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2014

We are extremely passionate about our apartments, we love meeting and greeting new clients. We can´t wait to see again you in September!

Reviewed 8 May 2014

After a cold winter spent in England, I was more than ready to return to Ibiza!

I arrived by taxi, to be greeted by the Cel Blau family, as always I too was treated as though I was one of the family and was returning home once again.

The weather was simply delightful, I spent many days lazying by the pool, sipping cocktails, and of course dining in my favorite haunt Moes Sport Bar and grill with the famous BBQ Chef Klaus.

When deciding the sun was too hot, I went upstairs to my apartment to rest and indulge in a siesta, only to be met by fresh clean linen, provided twice a week by the friendly cleaner.

Not forgetting the owners, nothing was too much trouble, if I needed cash, they were more than happy to either provide me with cashback or change my english pounds for me, insuring I never went short.

Whilst here, I had a birthday, I came home, after a busy day shopping at the hippy market to find they had placed a bottle of champagne in my room, oh what a treat!

I can honestly say after arriving back to the uk, I left the Apartments Cel Blau with a heavy heart, but feeling utterly rested.
But I know I can smile in the knowledge that I will be returning very soon.

Five stars to the best Apartments in Es Cana!!!!

Room Tip: Number 3, Four poster bed, simply divine!!!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JEAN K
CelBlau, Director General at Apartamentos Cel Blau, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2014

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments Jean. We are looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Just come back from 6 days staying here
No complaints excellent service we had a flight leaving at 0100 on the sun morning and the owner let us stay and still use the facilities in the room until we needed a taxi around 2200

Moes bar excellent underneath the apartment Pam was a lovely person
Who couldn't have been more helpful and friendly

Would definitely go back

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Andy K
CelBlau, Gerente at Apartamentos Cel Blau, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2014

We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Visited in April, only saw 2 blokes in the complex and neither could speak English , they opened the door and handed the swipe key , wifi code and that was it.

The bar and shop are not open before around the 1st May which is not clear from the website so there is no entertainment, shop to buy anything from etc.. The maid only did one thing, changed the towels, didn't empty bin or replace any used items. Seems like a skeleton service for everything when apartments not fully populated.

The resort is a nice quiet place, restaurants and bars and a beautiful beach but out of season is very much for retired people only, I'm sure it's entirely different in the summer. Seems like there was a lot of preparations in the hotels and shops to get ready for May when clearly it would be a lot busier.

If you like peace and quiet out of season then it's probably ideal, if you want a bit more activity available then wait until later in the year.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
CelBlau, Director de Recepción at Apartamentos Cel Blau, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2014

Unfortunately when you came to Ibiza, you came out of season, the season begins may 1st and ends October the 31st.
We are one of many few apartments that remain open in Es Cana during the winter season, the shop however along with most in Es Cana remains closed until the offical season begins. We are open 7 days a week from the 1st of may right until the very end of October. Had you come within the season, I am sure you would have found your experience quite different.
Ibiza is a six month island, for this reason also, there are barely any flights at this time of year.
Our cleaning service is twice a week, therefore, if you were here less than one week, she would have only come the once.
We do hope you return to us again, as we are always striving to improve our care and service, but perhaps it will be better if you came when the island officially opened for tourists.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

Just returned home after our first ever visit to Ibiza and can't wait to go back to the Cel Blau apartments! Our apartment (no 10) was on the corner so we had lots of outside space. Jean K was spot on with her review . Our apartment was immaculate. The kitchen had everything you needed including a washing machine so great for families with children. Although as there were only the two of us we only cooked once!Eating out was so reasonable.We had a lovely walk-in shower in the bathroom and a hair dryer too. The bed linen was spotless and the beds very comfortable.

The staff were so helpful especially cheerful Sarah!! Nothing was too much trouble and she is a mind full of information! The pool area is lovely and leads onto the eating area of the bar so everything is so convenient. Food and staff at Moes bar -brilliant tooEs Cana is a lovely resort and there are other beautiful beaches too within 10/15 minutes walk away. We especially liked the Hippy Market and the bar at the hippy beach.

I would highly recommend the Cel Blau. Contact them direct jjcardona@arrakis.es

Room Tip: If you want a better sea view and morning sun I think room 9. It also has the big outside space.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Lindaw2010
Reviewed 7 October 2013

I have just returned from a two week holiday at Cel Blau Apartments and already I am missing the clear blue skies of Ibiza.
Having stayed in various hotels and holiday apartments in Es Cana over the years, I can honestly say Cel Blau Apartments have to be the best!

The Apartments are part of a family business which also own a supermarket directly below, perfect as the apartments are self catering so you can find everything you need from bread and cheese to bikinis and lilos, The owners and staff are always on hand to help you, if you want advice on the best beaches, the best places to dine, they have all the information you need as well as help to be able to explore the hidden gems that you wouldn't normally be able to find.
The apartment was spacious and spotlessy clean not forgetting beautifully decorated, a real home from home, fully equipped with everything you can imagine from an ironing board to a washing machine, there was a cleaning service provided once a week, and a towel and linen change twice a week, the apartments are set close to the bars and restaurants in the heart of Es Cana and just 2 mins walking distance from the beach. They are situated above Moe's Sports Bar and grill, great for nipping downstairs to sample one of their famous mouthwatering steaks or just to sit back, relax, and enjoy one of their delicious and original cocktails, you may even get to name and create one before you leave!

So in conclusion, full marks to Cel Blau Apartments, they couldn't have been more kind and helpful, nothing is too much trouble. I will most definitely return!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank JEAN K
Reviewed 28 September 2013

the cel blau apts make for the perfect holiday stay. Having just returned cant wait to return again next year. All the staff friendly and could not do enough for you. They are very handily positioned with numerous bars and restaurants on your doorstep. Do try the barbeque though in the Cel Blau, fab food,all cooked freshly to order.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
FERGUS Paraiso Beach Hotel
ME Ibiza
ME Ibiza
#6 of 57 in Santa Eulalia del Rio

Been to Apartamentos Cel Blau? Share your experiences!