We had a fantastic chilled out family holiday in Camping Es Cana this month. The staff were friendly and helpful. Kitty is so cheerful and helpful and Princess Pricilla's organic snack bar is something to behold!
The highlight of the camp is that the children can make friends so easily and so can parents! The bar next to the pool is run by the lovely Yosef who provided a great atmosphere and arranged for many nights of varied and brilliant live music during the two weeks we were there.
Can't wait to return ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shady campsite on outskirts of Escana in a residential area, 5 minutes walk from Escana beach: suitable for families and those looking for a quieter place to stay away from Ibiza's club scene. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon so you can book your Camping Es Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camping Es Cana Hotel Es Canar
- Camping Es Cana Ibiza/Es Canar