Just returned today from art apartments can't fault how clean they were, but in need of a refurb, room 301 is above Popeye's Tony was very helpful all the staff were. However the noise from the bar after 12pm up until 4 am in the morning people in the swimming pool at 3.30 am was dreadful These people did not even stay at the apartments they stayed at all inclusive hotels near by and nothing was done until I complained about the noise. Could not get near the pool in 14 days, The foam party on a Thursday left us with no water in the apartment for 2 hours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Es Cana, the Art Apartments are bright, spacious and attractively decorated. Bedrooms have twin beds and there are sofa beds in the living room. Each apartment has a well appointed kitchenette and a balcony or terrace. There is a swimming pool with children's section and a bar. The apartments are just 200m from the lovely stretch of sandy beach, surrounded by pine trees and Ibiza countryside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Art Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Art Apartments Hotel Es Canar
- Art Apartments Ibiza/Es Canar