“Lovely setting.”

La Finca Can Suldat
Ranked #9 of 30 Restaurants in Es Canar
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Barbecue and open grill, built around 1712.
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Came here after reading previous revues. Did not think it was to hard ti find and well worth the short walk. A torch might be handy for walking back into town when dark.
The food was every bit as good as we had read. The Peters Salad was amazing. Cross between a salad and fruit cocktail.
The entrecote steak was superb. Would highly recommend it. The owner says Trip Advisor has vastly increased his business, but no coach parties please.

1  Thank SLYBACON99
There are newer reviews for La Finca Can Suldat

Reviewed 1 June 2014

If you want a traditional spanish atmosphere this is a great place. We went a little too early in the evening for the music but the food was fresh and well cooked, I am a celiac with many food intolerances and they were very helpful to guide me to what was suitable and adapted the meal for me.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

Fantastic place for the Ibiza winter's night. Retro live music, decent price for drinks and a very mix crowd, food wasn't out of this world, better places to eat in the island ( maybe is better in the summer) but sitting by the fire place at the bar till early hours of the morning, where everyone seems to know each other and meeting new people. Miles performance is fantastic and also some of the patrons can really sing.

1  Thank Tess G
Reviewed 3 November 2013

While I take a lot of Trip Advisor reviews with a pinch of salt these days, I must admit to finding this restaurant using the app, and oh my, what a find. Imagine Max' room in Where the Wild Things Are, with supper (still hot) and you're on the right track. We arrived as it opened with our two very young children and were warmly welcomed. We had a wonderful meal, a starter of mixed salad (with an amazing dressing), possibly the best aioli (with a bite!) I've tasted served with olives and great white bread, a perfectly cooked entrecôte steak in a deep, herby (thyme and garlic?) coating while the boys enjoyed pasta in a delicious, rich tomato sauce. Our eldest (4yrs) was dancing to live music in the restaurant until we snatched a taxi back to our hotel at 10pm. This is one place I'd rather keep to myself, but in the spirit of Trip Advisor and in seeing the business do well (not that one should worry, it opens at 8pm and was full by 9) I have to list it here as not only THE best place in Es Cana, but when considering the sum of the parts La Finca Can Suldat is right up there in the top 20 places I've ever eaten.

3  Thank Beatentracks
Reviewed 19 October 2013

After seeing the great reviews on here we set off to discover this tucked away gem and it's certainly located off the beaten track but at the end of a dark road the twinkling fairy lights guided us in. I have to agree will all the positive reviews on here, the garden restaurant has a great chilled and comfortable vibe. The friendly staff make you feel welcome even though at first you feel like you are walking into a locals only hang out!
The evening started off with a really impressive flavour filled Entrecote steak and by the time we enjoyed a few more drinks we were stunned to be entertained by such talented acoustic live music. Sadly can't remember the British guy's name but he had a great unique voice, played guitar and sounded like James Blunt. The atmosphere was perfect for an island holiday and we struck it lucky to choose this night in October to visit.
The food and surroundings are special but make sure you go on a live music night.
Keep up the good work "La Finca Can Suldat" and thanks for making this a memorable night on our first visit to Ibiza.... we will be back!

2  Thank Jetboys360