What a great little hotel the Anfora Playa is. We stayed a week in July just before the school holidays. The rooms are spacious and spotless, we were lucky enough to have a room that overlooked the pool at the back which meant we didn't have the blazing sun on our balcony and our room was not too hot. I especially liked that the pool didn't open till 10am so there wasn't the 6am scramble for a sunbed. We never had a problem getting a space at the pool.
The food was way beyond my expectations. Every night there was several choices, it was all hot and plenty of it. I am quite fussy but I certainly ate well this week!
Special mention to the staff, all happy to serve, nothing too much trouble, they are a credit to the hotel.
I have to finish with one little niggle though. I was really surprised that the pool bar served drinks in glass bottles around the pool area. About half way through our week a large group arrived and one day a woman was sat on the steps in the pool drinking a beer from the bottle. I was horrified. If she had dropped it and it had smashed in the pool I dread to think of the consequences. I think its common sense for holiday makers really that sitting by the pool with a glass is not the brightest idea, but if the hotel poured drinks into plastic cups during the day then it would alleviate any problems. Apart from my little moan, I would highly recommend the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Set just 100 m from Es Canar Beach, Hotel Anfora Ibiza features terraces, swimming pools and an outdoor spa and fitness area. Air-conditioned rooms are spacious and bright, and include a TV, safe, hairdryer and free WiFi. Restaurant Azul offers a breakfast buffet, and both international and local cuisine. Guests will also find a pool bar serving cocktails, and a lounge bar. Hotel Anfora Ibiza has courtesy rooms where you can shower on check-out day and leave luggage. Punta Arabi Hippy Market and Chirincana Bar are just 50 m from the hotel. Sant Eulalia can be reached in a 10-minute drive, while Ibiza Airport is 30 minutes away by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , bedfinder AG, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Anfora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anfora Playa Hotel Es Canar
- Anfora Playa Es Canar
- Hotel Anfora Ibiza/Es Canar