We are a family of 6 and have just returned from a 2week stay and have had an great time at the Anfora Playa. Our first impressions were that it looked better than the brochure photos, a spacious reception area and open plan into the the bar and front pool. The back pool was smaller than we'd hoped but we all enjoyed it and spent our pool days around there, always getting a couple of sun beds easily. There were plenty of varied activities on offer each day, archery and shooting, lilo racing, water polo to name but a few, all under the leadership of Emma and Toni who were fabulous with adults and children alike, always energetic and full of fun, treating everyone as an individual.They also ran the evening entertainment with the same enthusiasm-they're both a great asset to the hotel.
The rooms are fine, air con will be a massive advantage but we found the beds very comfortable and plenty of storage. Maid service excellent. As a large family we took the interconnecting rooms allocated to us, (123/124) which overlooked the side road. I had read about the lorries waking guests up on this side of the hotel and unfortunately I have to say that's exactly what happens, but we got used to it and it didn't spoil our holiday. Plus they were easily accessible on the first floor.
The restaurant and bar staff were hard working and friendly, the smiling Alex particularly memorable, and the food generally good.
Overall we had a relaxing and easy going holiday, met some great families, felt at home and would recommend to anyone who wants a easy family holiday, our children (aged 14-3) all said it was the best one so far!!! The resort of es canar is small but has everything to offer and bigger towns are only a bus ride or two away. Beaches are nice, just watch out for the jellyfish...!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Set just 100 m from Es Canar Beach, Hotel Anfora Ibiza features terraces, swimming pools and an outdoor spa and fitness area. There is also an on-site restaurant, Restaurant Azul. Air-conditioned rooms are spacious and bright, and include a TV, safe, hairdryer and free WiFi. Restaurant Azul offers a breakfast buffet, and both international and local cuisine. Guests will also find a pool bar serving cocktails, and a lounge bar. Hotel Anfora Ibiza has courtesy rooms where you can shower on check-out day and leave luggage. Punta Arabi Hippy Market and Chirincana Bar are just 50 m from the hotel. Sant Eulalia can be reached in a 10-minute drive, while Ibiza Airport is 30 minutes away by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U., LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Anfora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anfora Playa Hotel Es Canar
- Anfora Playa Es Canar
- Hotel Anfora Ibiza/Es Canar