Only went for a 2 day break. Arrived late evening and we were welcomed by a very nice and friendly male receptionist. Rooms were basic but very clean, which is a must for me.
Positives; great location/ very clean/ staff friendly and welcoming/fabulous shower
Negatives; season for lots of Spaniards hols. I have been going to Spain for over 40yrs and always found them lovely people but unfortunately, on this occasion, I felt a total outcast and very unfriendly. They also have absolutely no consideration to other people in the hotel. The noise from them was so loud, it was impossible to sleep!
Hotel rooms basic but ok. Beds are very creaky. Just turning position in bed wakes you up. Pillows were so hard, it was like sleeping with my head on a concrete block!
Breakfast; don't get too excited,,Served between 8-10am. We went down at 8.45am and it was like a cattle market. Lots of tables needing to be cleared and not enough staff.(nice restaurant staff though) Bread rolls/yogurt/ham/cheese/cereal. ok but had better and a nicer selection of bread would be nice. Hotel was very good though on our final day as we had a early flight home so they allowed us to have breakfast at 7am.
Overall, the hotel was ok but not sure I would visit again. Why? I hear you ask, as my review isn't too bad. Well main reason would be the difference in customer service when I wasn't happy with a situation the hotel put me in.
Normally, the day after arriving, passports are given back to holiday makers by the reception staff. We had a very busy 37hrs in the resort and admittedly, forgot to ask ourselves. When we checked out on the second day/paid our bill etc, we ordered a taxi, waited 15mins for the taxi to arrive, and then left for the airport to return to the UK. 19 euros into our journey, the taxi driver had a message come through to inform us we had left our passports at the hotel. Obviously we had to turn back to the hotel. When I went into the hotel to retrieve our passports, I mentioned to the lady and gentleman on reception that it was a good job I had enough euros on me for the taxi fair, and their attitude was not good, thinking I was looking for an argument. I don't totally blame the hotel for this error, as I had forgotten too, BUT, this is the first hotel I have ever been to, (and I have been to hundreds) that have not given me my passports back the following day. No apology was given to me, just a very serious unfriendly face,,,,very different to when we arrived. Customer service is a major selling point in any business, so for this reason, I am only giving an average score for the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Child Friendly Hotel in Ibiza Coral Beach Hotel, is located only 50 mt from the quiet Es Canar Beach and 150m from Cala Nova Beach, close to bars, shops and restaurants, 4 Km away from Santa Eulalia. Its location makes it the perfect place for families and couples willing to relax. The hotel facilities, excellent pool area and the entertaiment programme will garanty a great holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your azuLine Hotel Coral Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Beach Es Canar
- Hotel Coral Beach
- Sirenis Hotel Coral Playa
- AzuLine Hotel Coral Beach Ibiza/Es Canar