“holiday coral beach es canal”

azuLine Hotel Coral Beach
Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in Es Canar
Bristol, United Kingdom
“holiday coral beach es canal”
Reviewed 7 June 2013

spent the week 26 -may2nd june at this hotel and had a lovely week ,the hotel was 5 mins at most from 2 lovely beaches one was a more quite one, the other beach was a shot walk from bars ,landtrain ,boat ect.we went to charlies bar that put on tribute shows some nights brilliant!our hotel was basic but very clean and the food was plentyful.I found all the staff very friendly indeed and they could`t do enough to please .all in all had a lovely time at this hotel and resort

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank hughesmargaret

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (309)
  • Polish first
Derby, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 June 2013

just back from this hotel,bedrooms are clean,food is ok for a 3* hotel.
went all-inclusive but had to queue at the pool drinks bar and the evening bar
for lengthy times as they did not have the brains to utilize the staff at busy times.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank Graham A
Spain
Reviewed 10 May 2013

We had a fantastic room on the 5th floor overlooking the pool with seaviews from the terrace.
The staff are very friendly and helpful.
Breakfast is continental style buffet and although not my favourite was plentiful and had variety.
The only problem we had was with the lifts as there are only two and everyone staying while we were there(April) was with a pensioners holiday so we endedup walking up and down. For a hotel of this size two lifts seem too few.
The hotel has lovely surroundings and is right beside the beach and is within two minutes to the shops and bars and a 10-15 minute bus ride to the nearest town. the resort is mainly families and is well worth a visit.

Room Tip: THe high floors have a sea view and are further from any noise poolside!!
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Bridie21
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 April 2013

Only went for a 2 day break. Arrived late evening and we were welcomed by a very nice and friendly male receptionist. Rooms were basic but very clean, which is a must for me.

Positives; great location/ very clean/ staff friendly and welcoming/fabulous shower

Negatives; season for lots of Spaniards hols. I have been going to Spain for over 40yrs and always found them lovely people but unfortunately, on this occasion, I felt a total outcast and very unfriendly. They also have absolutely no consideration to other people in the hotel. The noise from them was so loud, it was impossible to sleep!

Hotel rooms basic but ok. Beds are very creaky. Just turning position in bed wakes you up. Pillows were so hard, it was like sleeping with my head on a concrete block!
Breakfast; don't get too excited,,Served between 8-10am. We went down at 8.45am and it was like a cattle market. Lots of tables needing to be cleared and not enough staff.(nice restaurant staff though) Bread rolls/yogurt/ham/cheese/cereal. ok but had better and a nicer selection of bread would be nice. Hotel was very good though on our final day as we had a early flight home so they allowed us to have breakfast at 7am.

Overall, the hotel was ok but not sure I would visit again. Why? I hear you ask, as my review isn't too bad. Well main reason would be the difference in customer service when I wasn't happy with a situation the hotel put me in.
Normally, the day after arriving, passports are given back to holiday makers by the reception staff. We had a very busy 37hrs in the resort and admittedly, forgot to ask ourselves. When we checked out on the second day/paid our bill etc, we ordered a taxi, waited 15mins for the taxi to arrive, and then left for the airport to return to the UK. 19 euros into our journey, the taxi driver had a message come through to inform us we had left our passports at the hotel. Obviously we had to turn back to the hotel. When I went into the hotel to retrieve our passports, I mentioned to the lady and gentleman on reception that it was a good job I had enough euros on me for the taxi fair, and their attitude was not good, thinking I was looking for an argument. I don't totally blame the hotel for this error, as I had forgotten too, BUT, this is the first hotel I have ever been to, (and I have been to hundreds) that have not given me my passports back the following day. No apology was given to me, just a very serious unfriendly face,,,,very different to when we arrived. Customer service is a major selling point in any business, so for this reason, I am only giving an average score for the hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Jill68
Danielibz, Guest Relations Manager at azuLine Hotel Coral Beach, responded to this review, 9 April 2013
Dear Jill68,
Thank you for your review and thank you for your kind words towards our hardworking housekeeping department.
During the offseason months this Hotel, like most open Ibiza hotels at this time, has an overwhelming spanish clientele that has needs and expectations a bit different from our summer crowds. Menus, opening hours, music, animation tend to be more Spanish. We realitze that this might unsettle some of our international guests and we do apologize for this and ask for your understanding.
In our room directory we do offer the possibility to ask and receive another different, or extra set, of pillows. This would have gone a great deal towards making your experience a more comfortable one as we realitze that the choice of pillows is a very personal one.
We are certainly confused though about your bad experience with our front desk staff in regards to your forgotten passports. Upon check-in we always pointly inform our guests that their documentation is only needed to fill out our mandatory police reports and ready for the guest to pick up on the same day. It came to the individual iniciative of one of our clerks to realitze you had forgotten to pick them up and she went out of her way to contact the taxi company as to insure you would not end up missing your flight. As she did that day, we do again apologize for any discomfort this whole matter brought to you.
Northwich, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 April 2013

Stayed here summer 2012. Hotel in a great location in a lovely resort. Food was same old. Breakfast was a Hugh disappointment. No bacon, no egg. Entertainment was really bad especially the mini disco. Think it was three members of staff doing the entertainment every night.. Doesn't bother me much evening entertainment but mini disco for he children needs to be improved massively. All in all the resort and island amazing. Oh and reception staff brilliant and communication via email before arrival very efficient.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 March 2013

I have been to this hotel 5 times all with my family one year being 20 of us. This hotel is great the food is just out of this world, the rooms are very clean (I would advise to request pool view) one year i was on the front and kept hearing a hippie near the hotel playing his drums. It was very pretty and great to listen to at certain times, early morning not so great. I have some really fantastic memorys at this hotel and do know a great deal about his hotel. There is so much to do for familys the hotel staff are great and the entertainment team are brill. Charlies bar at the top is brilliant i loved that bar so so so so much fun in there. even my nana at 80 loved es cana it is beautiful i actually love the place. In July if your lucky to get there for the right dates there is some kind of festival on where they have literally out of this world fire work displays on the beach (great times) its so pretty. To get to the point the hotel is fantastic and everything about it so dont listen to people moaning about stupid things (they just have nothing better to do) you will be treated like royalty. Enjoy

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
13 Thank kerrie d
Chelmsford, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 November 2012

My boyfriend and I visited this hotel in early september i was concerned after reading the bad reviews on here about the rooms food etc...but the staff were amazing the food was excellent the room we were first sent too was on the road and a little loud but we asked if it was possible to move to another room with a pool view because it was kind of what i had my heart set on and they moved us straight away its not far from the beach or the town atall about a 5 min walk (and im slow) Es canar itself was beautiful i would highly recommend this hotel and Es canar we had a wonderful time

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
FERGUS Paraiso Beach Hotel
Sol Beach House Ibiza
Sol Beach House Ibiza
#14 of 56 in Santa Eulalia del Rio

Been to azuLine Hotel Coral Beach? Share your experiences!