We stayed at the coral beach for 10 nights and it was great value. Bit nervous about some of the reviews on here but no need to worry, it was great. Hotel was clean and the staff were helpful and friendly. Our room was fine for me and my 2 boys. We went all inclusive and although the food can be a little repetitive there was always a decent selection available and the pool side bar had decent snacks also. Plus San Miguel on draught was a result. Big thanks to the animation team Andrea, Marta, Antonio and Margaux who worked endlessy making sure the children (and adults if you wanted) had plenty to do throughout the day. The 4 of them worked really hard all day and my kids certainly enjoyed themselves. Maybe the only negative thing was the sunbeds and the queuing from 8 in the morning but until someone comes up with a better idea, not sure what they can do to improve that.
Es Cana is a nice little resort, quiet but enough bars to make it lively in the evenings. Overall i would recommend this hotel to anyone with children, great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Child Friendly Hotel in Ibiza Coral Beach Hotel, is located only 50 mt from the quiet Es Canar Beach and 150m from Cala Nova Beach, close to bars, shops and restaurants, 4 Km away from Santa Eulalia. Its location makes it the perfect place for families and couples willing to relax. The hotel facilities, excellent pool area and the entertaiment programme will garanty a great holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your azuLine Hotel Coral Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Beach Es Canar
- Hotel Coral Beach
- Sirenis Hotel Coral Playa
- AzuLine Hotel Coral Beach Ibiza/Es Canar