Travelled with my husband and in -laws on Sunday 13th July from Edinburgh with Jet2 holidays. We booked about 8 weeks before leaving and stayed for 1 week all inclusive.
Arrived at the hotel around 9pm and was welcomed by reception staff who were very friendly and efficient. As meals were still being served until 9.30pm we were advised to put our bags in baggage hold whilst we ate out meal. Afterwards we checked in and were given our room key.
Our room was fab, we were lucky to have two balconies which meant that we had the sun from 7am through to 7pm! (Room 242). Furnishings were basic, as you would expect from a 3 star hotel. Linen was changed daily and the maids were always early which was great for us. Overall our room was spotless.
Breakfast, lunch and evening meal was Buffett style. Overall I would say that the choice of good was good if a little repetitive. There was your usual selection at breakfast time - cereals, sausages, bacon, eggs etc as well as the more european cold cuts and cheeses. The food always appear freshly prepared.
My only fault with regards to dining was that often guests had to set their own table with placemats, cutlery and napkins. This was not a major but just thought I would mention it.
Lunches and evening meal were again similar to breakfast in that the hotel catered for British as well as european tourists. There appeared to be a couple of 'special' meal evenings with Chinese and Mexican choices being offered.
There was also a snack bar which catered for those who fancied a burger, chips, salad, chicken nuggets and hot dogs etc. You would definitely not starve here!
All inclusive ensured that we had our full of local alcoholic beverages from 10.30am - 11.00pm. Included was also branded sift drinks. This was a nice touch.
The pool area was large enough to cater for all guests but as you would expect in order to get a sun kissed spot you would have to be up early to join the Queue. Doors for the sunbeds opened at 9am and I would often be down queuing from 8.20/30.
Overall my family and I throughly enjoyed our stay at the coral beCh and would definitely recommend it as a very clean budget hotel ideal for families. The animation team including Patrick & Antonio were very enthusiastic and were good at getting people to enjoy themselves!
Chelsea & Jim P
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Child Friendly Hotel in Ibiza Coral Beach Hotel, is located only 50 mt from the quiet Es Canar Beach and 150m from Cala Nova Beach, close to bars, shops and restaurants, 4 Km away from Santa Eulalia. Its location makes it the perfect place for families and couples willing to relax. The hotel facilities, excellent pool area and the entertaiment programme will garanty a great holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, LateRooms, Expedia, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your azuLine Hotel Coral Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Beach Es Canar
- Hotel Coral Beach
- Sirenis Hotel Coral Playa
- AzuLine Hotel Coral Beach Ibiza/Es Canar