Invisa Hotel Ereso
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Caribe Ibiza Hotel(Es Canar)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$71
  • Pool
Alua Miami Ibiza(Es Canar)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$106
US$95
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Fiesta Hotel Cala Nova(Es Canar)
US$92
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
Hostal Flamingo(Es Canar)
1,924 results
All reviewsla bombaanimation teamdouble deesbar staffes cananext yearevening entertainmentgreat holidayhippy marketceiling fanthemed nightsplenty of choicegala nightpool viewice creamall agesplenty of sunbeds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Just got back from a two week stay at the Ereso. We were very pleased with the value for money, this hotel offered. It's just a 40 min transfer from the airport and well located in Es Canar being only a 5 min walk to the beach.
The food was pretty good with lots of choice and even when the restaurant was busy we were seated withing 5 mins.
The whole place was clean, though the pool could get a bit grotty by the end of the day due to people not showering before jumping in the pool but I have found that's the same most places we go. The staff were friendly and considerate and the entertainment staff would involve you as much as you wanted to be involved which was great. No pressure to get up on the stage and make a fool of yourself if you didn't want to.
My only gripe would be the sun bed reserving. Couldn't believe my eyes when I came back from an early morning ride to see a long que of people waiting for the doors to the pool area to open so that they can lay out their towels at 07.15 which is just mad. There are signs up saying that sun beds can't be reserved but this is one of the rules the hotel is a bit lapse on. Didn't cause me any problems, I'm happy to remove the sunbeds and place them somewhere else leaving the reserved towels neatly on the floor where there sun bed was.
We had a nice 2 week holiday with the family and went to the beach most mornings after breakfast and back to the hotel in the afternoon.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Andy A
Invisa-Hot, Gerente at Invisa Hotel Ereso, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Dear Andy,

Thank you for booking with us. We appreciate your comment and kind words. We are sorry about the inconvenients. Otherwise, we hope that you will visit us soon again. We invite you to follow us on our Facebook page: Invisa Hoteles.

Thank you and Kindest regards!

Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

Where do I begin? I am distinctly baffled and dumbfounded by the majority of reviews that are prior to this. I have to say my experience differs greatly to many that preceded this.
Firstly, I would like to point out that I was very close to hospitalisation on the final day of our holiday. I can only assume the combination of vile processed meat and undercooked, tasteless and repetitive meals resulted in me contracting severe food poisoning. However, I was not alone in this. Unfortunately my partner was also struck down by the disgusting food that was presented to us 3 times a day, in the cattle market of the dinner hall. Further to the queuing and waiting for food, of the likes that I've never witnessed before we often dined at dirty table cloths and never once received any help or service in the dining hall.
The room was littered with outdated technology. We were quoted 30 euros for the use of a kettle for the week. The air conditioning monitor was screwed shut so that we couldn't adjust it. However we did have a superbly outdated ceiling fan that I didn't know hotels still used in the 21st century. The unknown Japanese branded 10 inch 1980's television took the biscuit. It was hanging from the wall on some kind of scaffolding device.
The problems with the hotel were piled upon further by the clientele. A crowd developed at precisely 7:30 every morning of people predictably smuggling as many towels towards the sunbeds like an episode of the walking dead. However the hotel do have signs that say this is strictly forbidden.
I would hesitate greatly to say we had a cleaner. I would call her more of a tidier as things were moved around but never cleaned. By the end of the week I found my belongings and the floor smothered in throat scratching dust reminiscent of a builders yard.
There was no where to eat if you became peckish during the day time. This would question if the hotel is truly 'all inclusive'.
The evening entertainment often ran until the early hours of the morning, which is not exactly ideal if you have a small child in a hotel that claims to be family orientated.
The water polo and other games were contested between men that were flaunting their brightly coloured tails in an attempt to become the dominant male. In doing so several people around the pool were subjected to being pelted by the ball and children were often hurt by the ball.
I could continue but fair to say I would not recommend this hotel. It is clearly a budget hotel for budget people. I shall not be returning any time soon.

• Stayed: August 2014
6  Thank Kingmonk17

Dear Sir/ Madam,

We are sorry about the inconvenients during your stay at our hotel. According to your comment about the food quality, we didin't have such problems before. We always give the best service to our costumers. Could be also the possibility that you have eaten outside and not at the restaurant of the hotel. Once again we are sorry about your bad experience.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

We have just retuned from a week at the Ereso, unfortunately the hotel wasn't what we were expecting after seeing a lot of glowing reviews on here. Firstly, I felt as though the hotel would do all they could to get more money out of us; anything you want for your room is extra with a deposit ( safe, kettle, fridge, hairdryer, wifi) all things that are basic in other hotels I've been.The rooms were an ok size but not the cleanest after day 2 or so. We had a travel cot in our room and all the bits off the floor seemed to be just swept under there and the bed. The air conditioning is screwed down so you can't adjust it at all so I found my self getting up in the night having to put it on for 10 and turning it off as our little girl was too cold or too hot. The animation team work very hard all day and night and although it wasn't to my taste I can respect the fact people were having fun but maybe keep all the activities to one pool so people like my self have to option not to play ball girl while water polo is on. The food in the hotel was by far the worst food I've ever had on a holiday. I found it bland repetitive and school meal like, queuing most day (ive been in shorter queues at alton towers). The wine was like vinegar and at times the soft drinks were like sparkling water. The all inclusive tag is questionable after you have breakfast there's no drinks available untill 11 and snacks in the day are a no no unless you want a vile, processed cheese and ham sandwich. All in all a very dissapointing holiday.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Vicky F

Dear Vicky,

We are sorry about the inconvenients you have found at our hotel. We give the same services to all our costumers wit all incluse rate and they are satisfied with it.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Just back yesterday from 2 weeks at this hotel. The staff are amazing, always ready to help with a smile. Everyone from reception - waiters - restaurant staff - maids - all were eager to help with a friendly manner. Hotel is very clean and towels changed simply by throwing them in bath or leaving "card" off the bed to show you want the sheets changing. A special mention to the entertainment team who were great with the kids. The food was varied and plentiful and there was always something to choose.... only VERY fussy people could possibly complain! Only slight problem would be sunbeds! People putting towels on at 7:30 am and not showing until hours later - however if you want to be around the pool then you could find spaces at about 9:30. This was not a problem for us as we do not lay around the pool every day. There is plenty of space on the grassed area about 20 yards from pool which is under trees although the sun still gets through and you can move around to catch it or just stay in a dappled shade. Can definately recommend this hotel. Resort is small but enough to do for 2 weeks. We took bus to other places and the Ibiza Express "tourist land train" was good value for 3 hours and a visit to other beaches.

Room Tip: We had room 438 4th floor - back of hotel looking inland - gets afternoon sun on balcony from about 3 until sunset - other rooms 435-437 would be the same - as would higher rooms. Air conditioning and ceiling fan. There were 4 single beds in room - was not cramped.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Stuart F
Invisa-Hot, Gerente at Invisa Hotel Ereso, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Dear Stuart,

Thank you for booking with us. We are glad to know that you have enjoyed the hote, our staff and also the island. We hope that you will visit us soon again and have a wonderful time for the second time at our hotel. We invite you to follow us on our Facebook page: Invisa Hoteles.

Thank you and Kind Regards!

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Just returned from a weeks stay at the Ereso hotel with my family,found the staff to be very hardworking and friendly,the room was clean with good air con and also a ceilling fan.Was not impressed to find there was no hairdryer,and had to pay 20 euros deposit each time I needed one! There are 2 pools,was told the main pool was mostly for games etc and if we needed to escape them to use the other pool which is what we chose to do,however they do have a children's water polo match in the afternoon where you get bombarded with plastic balls when you are trying to relax, that I found annoying but could put up with it as it is a family hotel.On the other hand the adult water polo was a different matter,grown men smashing the ball around where little children and babies are playing,I saw a young child hit in the face with the ball on one occasion ,after that we would leave our beds when the water polo was taking place! Didn't appreciate having to get up at 7.30 to get a sunbed and parasol either! The food was very nice with plenty of choice,the entertainment staff work well with the children but the evening entertainment was not great,with the exception of the DD's .The inside bar does not open until 21.00 so if you want a pre dinner drink you have to go outside to the pool bar to get one.On the whole we enjoyed our holiday in Es Canar but will not be returning to the Ereso!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear Sir/ Madam,

We are sorry about the inconvenients you had staying at our hotel. We always try to give the best services to our costumers.