“Amazing crew!”

Blue Marlin Dive Gili Meno
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Gili Meno
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a 5* PADI dive centre on the East side of peaceful Gili Meno and the smallest of the Blue Marlin centre's here in the Gili's. All our crew and dive guides are from the area and have a huge amount of experience in the waters surrounding us, not to mention eyes like hawks for finding the amazing marine life here! Together with the international instructors the team is a special, friendly Gili Meno mix with one thing in common, a passion for diving! We offer courses from Discover scuba diving all the way to Divemaster and fun dives every day for all levels. Come and get wet with us!
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Amazing crew!”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

I was traveling to the Gili's with a few friends and am the only diver in the group.

Had 3 dives with Blue Marlin in Meno and I loved it! The team is friendly, fun and a joy to dive with. They know their site well (as they should), have well maintained equipment and are very helpful. They are also quite accommodating as well.

I have dived with other Blue Marlin teams on the other islands but I personally prefer the Gili Meno Blue Marlin team. I had a great time!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Roshy21
Blue-Marlin-Meno, Manager at Blue Marlin Dive Gili Meno, responded to this review, 21 September 2015
Thank you it was a pleasure having you diving with us please come back soon.

Cape Town Central, South Africa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A superb spot to go diving”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

The team at Blue Marlin is great - very friendly and professional - and the dive locations are superb! I cannot wait to go back. Rays, turtles, sharks and tons of gorgeous tropical fish - without a doubt the best diving that I have done in Asia.

Visited October 2013
We look forward to you coming back to Meno and Blue Marlin Dive

Denver, Colorado
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“A TRIP OF A LIFETIME”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I'm an experienced diver who has spent time diving around the globe. I have to rate the Blue Marlin Dive shop a 10! From the top notch equipment to the very safe and knowledgeable instructors and guides, everything was perfect. I can't wait to return and bring my dive friends....

Visited November 2013
Come back soon Michael we loved having you diving with us

venlo
“Awesome first diving experience!”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

After two weeks travelling across Bali & Lombok, I had a couple of days to spent at Meno.
I allready booked my Discover Scuba back home. Once I arrived at Meno, I went to BMD to make sure I was cleared for diving. Great first contact with Waz, who answered all my questions.
Two days later I finally had my first diving experience. Instructor Nico was patient and helpfull and showed me the most wonderfull things at Turtle Heaven. After almost one hour under water, I knew for sure I am getting my Open Water certificate!

Thanks BMD, for an awesome experience. See you next time, once I've got my Padi certificate!

Visited October 2013
We provide life changing experiences and we just love doing it so happy you are going to be an open water diver.

The Hague, The Netherlands
“Diving at Blue Marlin”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I was at Gili Meno in August 2013 with my boyfriend. Diving with Blue Marlin was my first diving experience. I was very nervous and scared but our instructor (Lizzy) was very kind and helpful. She was very professional and made me feel comfortable. It was an awesome experience!

Visited August 2013
Blue-Marlin-Meno, Manager at Blue Marlin Dive Gili Meno, responded to this review, 22 September 2015
Its the people that come here to dive that becomes part of our lives and we become part of theirs in the diving world