stayed in the bunglows for 4 nights and the other rooms for 2 nights.
very clean , water pressure is just ok, good staff,good food and great diving.
the only problem is that you are trying to sleep to get up early for diving , with live bands playing on each side of you. i just thought that playing untill 3 am was a bit rude of them. take ear plugs.
apart from that its a great place to do diving with,
will go back there for diving.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional rooms finished to western standards with A/C, mini bar, safety deposit box and hot water. Delightful open bathrooms and a private terrace set in beautiful and peaceful gardens, all just 50 meters from the beach. Twin and Double rooms, laundry service, swimming pool and sunbeds, friendly staff and only a short walk to the best snorkeling areas and to all the restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Manta Dive Gili Trawangan Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manta Bungalows Hotel Gili Trawangan
- Manta Dive Gili Trawangan Resort Gili Islands