The location is a 5 min bike ride away from the action but especially after staying at other places on the island the rooms and service are well worth the money. Decent bikes are included in the price, breakfast is similar at the in-laws where they can't feed you enough. All staff are so friendly, it's much more like Bali than Lombok. I would definately stay again.
Wifi was good
Pool was nice
Villas are huge
Private pools are nice as well but the chemicals were a bit harsh in ours
Great massage therapists on site
24hr use of basic gym
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luce d'Alma is the newest resort to open its doors on the island of Gili Trawangan. This beautiful resort is surrounded by dancing coconut palms and is built around its private 230 foot long pool. Each room has direct access to the pool from its own terrace. If you are an ocean lover for your daily swim this resort's own private beach is just five minutes from your villa door. All the villas are elegantly furnished and come with: tv, dvd, air conditioning, mini bar, safety box, coffee and tea making, fresh hot water shower and bathtub, bathrobe, hairdryer, idd telephone, free bicycles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Luce d'Alma Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luce d`Alma Resort And Spa
- Luce d`Alma Hotel Gili Trawangan
- Luce D'Alma Resort & Spa Gili Islands/Gili Trawangan