We really liked this place. Lovely rooms which are massive and well appointed, really nice staff, great pool, good brekkie. A few reviews mentioned the distance from the main strip as being an issue but we actually really liked this. It meant the place was so quiet and like a retreat from all the busyness and we really enjoyed riding the bikes to and from the main drag, even at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luce d'Alma is the newest resort to open its doors on the island of Gili Trawangan. This beautiful resort is surrounded by dancing coconut palms and is built around its private 230 foot long pool. Each room has direct access to the pool from its own terrace. If you are an ocean lover for your daily swim this resort's own private beach is just five minutes from your villa door. All the villas are elegantly furnished and come with: tv, dvd, air conditioning, mini bar, safety box, coffee and tea making, fresh hot water shower and bathtub, bathrobe, hairdryer, idd telephone, free bicycles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Luce d'Alma Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luce d`Alma Hotel Gili Trawangan
- Luce d`Alma Resort And Spa
- Luce D'Alma Resort & Spa Gili Islands/Gili Trawangan