We found all the staff to be very pleasant and helpful. The rooms were exceptionally clean and well serviced. Unfortunately we had an incident when a thunderstorm with heavy rain for over an hour caused water that was coming off the roof of the building next door to shed onto our veranda floor and wash under our front door flooding some of our room floor. I reported it and the staff were around directly to sweep the waster away and dry the floor with a mop and stop the cause of the water ingress. Well done. We had no damage to our belongings and other was no damage to their room.
The restaurant was over the road and on the beach, the menu was great, prices reasonable, and food of great quality. Service was prompt despite the restaurant being full.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Samba Villas enjoys a direct access to the beach. It offers a perfect base as an Indonesian family owned and run operation, attention to each and every guest gives you truly unique experience at the same time as supporting local business. whether your holiday focuses in diving, island hopping, or simply relaxing in the sun. With local and international cuisine and strong knowledge of the island and surrounding area, we aim to keep you satisfied both inside and out. Samba Villas is a special places if you are swimming in our pool, enjoying the bar and lounge area, resting in your villa or somewhere in between, Samba Villas will not leave you wanting. Samba Villas have a fresh water pool from where you can watch beach life in front. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Samba Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samba Villas Hotel Gili Trawangan
- Samba Villas Gili Islands/Gili Trawangan