We have just spent 3 days at this cute little hideaway. It is a reasonable distance away from the harbour but this was a bonus for us because we don't want the busy party scene, here, you have peace & quiet. Staff are lovely, very friendly.
Surrounded with coconut palms the cute little cottages were great albeit a bit warm in the afternoons.
A little suggestion would be to do something about the slippery stairs going down to the bathroom as my husband and I both nearly slipped over.
I do agree with the comments about the lack of pool cleaning. But in saying all of this...we did love it here!
For the money, you really can't expect too much. Would we stay again? Most certainly!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trawangan Oasis is 7 bungalows on the northern end of Gili Trawangan. It is set in a coconut grove with a lovely salt water pool. It is a short bike ride to the main tourist strip, where there are restaurants and bars. It is 150 metres to North Beach; which has great snorkelling. North Beach is a great place to chill out and is a lot quieter than main beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Trawangan Oasis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trawangan Oasis Hotel Gili Trawangan
- Trawangan Oasis Gili Islands/Gili Trawangan