We stayed here for three nights. It is a family run business who were all very friendly and relaxed. When arriving pour room wasn't ready which was a little inconvenient however, we were able to leave our bags whilst we went a explored the island. The room was lovely and spacious with a beautiful outside bathroom. At first I was a little apprehensive with an outside bathroom. However, I was proved wrong as bugs were not a problem and there was enough light in the evening to shower.
Breakfast was lovely. Everyday we went to reception and ordered our breakfast which was brought to our room. Often they gave us more than what we wanted. The local cats were our visitors in the morning which we would feed, but they weren't a problem.
The only issue we had was that it was Ramadan so it was quite loud at night. However, I don't think it would matter where you stayed as the island is so small.
Overall our stay was very enjoyable and would recommend this as a low budget place to stay,especially for couples.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Dream Bungalows are centrally located on the island of Gili Trawangan. Close to the beach and nightlife, but remote enough to enjoy a good night of sleep before a day of activities. Our seven spacious rooms are surrounded by a beautiful garden and have AC, fans, some hot/fresh water and TV. We serve breakfast and are working towards using solar energy to reduce our environmental impact. We organise day trips to villages in Lombok. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Coconut Dream Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Dream Bungalows Hotel Gili Trawangan
- Coconut Dream Bungalows Gili Islands/Gili Trawangan