Loved this place. A little bit expensive. We payed $100USD a night. Anna was incredibly nice and helpful! We had so much fun with her. The place is situated too close to the mosque but you can deal with it. The location, apart from that, is really good. It is close enough to everything, but far away from the noisy action at night. Also right on the beach and has a nice, small veranda to sunbake on. The rooms themselves are nice, but not extravagant. Breakfast is relatively basic but enjoyable!
Overall a great stay, would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the swimming beach of Gili Trawangan, each of the three well-appointed rooms have an unobstructed view of the ocean and Mount Rinjani.All the rooms are furnished in the manner of our luxury villas and include fresh hot water, deluxe linens, king or twin beds and the shared use of a private plunge pool directly in front of the bungalows.We can arrange transportation to and from the island from Bali or Lombok, as well as diving packages in our affiliated dive centers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Kelapa Kecil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kelapa Kecil Hotel Senggigi
- Kelapa Kecil Gili Islands/Gili Trawangan