We have just stayed three nights at Danima Resort. We had one of the garden villas which was nice and quiet and very clean. As you walk along from the main hustle and bustle of Gili T you come to Danima which is the last property as you come into the quiet area on the beach - and it feels like you are coming home - as you are always greeted by very friendly and helpful staff and owners - they really can't do enough to help you. The setting is perfect - nice breakfast on the beach and then stroll down into the beautiful water to swim with the turtles and brightly coloured fish (reef shoes in the water very useful). We would highly recommend staying here if you don't want to be in the main busy area of Gili T - but can still walk there in 5 minutes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort was opened by Daniela and Pancrazio Palmieri in 2009 and is thereby one of the newest on Gili Trawangan. Only four Deluxe Cottage are situated within a beautifully arranged tropical garden with look on the pool. Our double-bed rooms are set with: fresh hot water, air con, Dvd, frigobar, safety box and free wi-fi. Located right on the beachfront, with seating on the beach, our restaurant is always open enjoy one of our delicious meals overlooking the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Danima Resort & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Danima Resort And Restaurant
- Danima Resort & Restaurant Hotel Gili Trawangan
- Danima Resort & Restaurant Gili Islands/Gili Trawangan