Gili Palms Resort
Sunset Palms Resort(Gili Trawangan)
US$132
US$127
  • Breakfast included
Jambuluwuk Oceano Resort(Gili Trawangan)
US$78
US$58
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Vila Ombak(Gili Trawangan)
US$180
US$100
  • Pool
The Trawangan Resort(Gili Trawangan)
US$79
US$77
US$86
US$75
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Ombak Sunset(Gili Trawangan)
US$78
  • Breakfast included
Les Villas Ottalia(Gili Trawangan)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$41
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Pesona Beach Resort & Spa(Gili Trawangan)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$70
  • Breakfast included
Le Pirate Beach Club Gili T Hotel(Gili Trawangan)(Great Value!)
US$35
Marygio Resort(Gili Trawangan)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmini bar isstocked fridgebuilt in dvd playersmall antsgrounds are well maintainedenglish channelsthe main streetair con worked wellhot waterday bedparty zonelovely poolnight lifeclean roomsgood sizeeggs and toastthe main areas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 April 2014

We have been to Bali approx 15.16. Times always enjoyed and loved it but this was fantastic the most relaxing enjoyable holiday we have ever had and we have travelled all over the world the owners and staff were incredible couldn't do enough for us loved the breakfast loved the room and the pool was wonderful sat in it all day also the mini golf absolutely fantastic fun and if you want the night life it's two minutes down the road but this resort is so great you don't need to leave we stayed 2weeks CANT WAIT TO RETURN AS SOON AS I CAN rather Gili Palm Resort than Bali anyday actually returning in 3 weeks Love it

Room Tip: Near pool in middle
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Elspeth P
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I only stayed at Gili Palms for one day because I wanted to extend my stay on Gili T for a bit longer. The facilities are great. The rooms are good size Balinese style with a large room and outdoor toilet, sink and shower. Strong aircon and nice new fridges with a reasonable minibar. I really liked the fans and comfy lounges outside each room. The pool is medium size and placed in the centre of the blocks of rooms (think a horseshoe).Staff were attentive and professional and had pretty good English.

If you are after a quiet location to chill out this is the place for you. Since I was going to and from the dive shop I rented a bike as Gili Palms is a bit off the main path and down a side road. They need to improve the signage from the main road as I had a hell of a time finding it the first go round.

The owner is on site and was a nice Aussie chap.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank JJonthego
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Great value and great location. Owners (Jim and Rob) were very helpful and friendly. Rooms were great and very clean. Pool was perfect. Breakky was very nice too. Made our trip to Gili! Can't wait to go back. - Matt (aka Mr Perth)

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Matt R
Reviewed 25 April 2014

We stayed at Gili Palms for 4 nights in April 2014 and we really enjoyed our stay. Room was pretty basic, with an open air bathroom, but was cleaned to a really high standard everyday, and i really loved the extra large day bed outside the room, sooo comfy and the fan keeps you cool. Pool was good, and as the resort wasnt very full when we were there we mostly had it to ourselves whenever we used it. The location is a wee bit of a trek from the main busy part of the island so we organised bikes, which the owner was very accomodating about finding me a bike with a comfier seat after the first one i got nearly left me with bruises haha. I would have to say the staff were probably the best thing about the resort, they were all so lovely and friendly, always smiling and were happy to help out, as we had a few issues with the safe in our room. Would definately reccommend for anyone who is looking for somewhere quiet, and a bit out of the way from the crowds.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Yvonne P
Reviewed 22 April 2014

We paid about $48 US. It is a very nice quite location close to the beach. The room is clean and comfortable.
The staff is very friendly and helpful.
Ask for a room close to the front dest if you want WIFI in your room because the signal is weak.
The breakfast is nice and included in the price.
I've stayed here twice.
I will stay here again!!

Room Tip: Get a room near the front desk if you want wifi in your room because the signal is weak.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple