My boyfriend and I stayed in a standard room for 1 week in June this year. The room, whilst not the largest, was beautifully decorated, spotless and instantly felt like home. The bed was massive! The small terraces out the front offered additional space and an extra element of privacy. The outdoor bathrooms were lovely and spacious with a powerful (and hot!) shower. Breakfast was some of the best on the island and the Eggs Benedict was a personal favourite...and you couldn't beat the view! We had a massage by the pool as a birthday treat which was excellent and good value. The only downside was the pool which had far too much chlorine and made it quite unpleasant to swim in, which was a shame. But we preferred the beach anyway! The hotel also surprised us with a birthday cake which was a lovely touch. Very private and down the much nicer and quieter end of the island. Only a 5 min walk to some of the nicest restaurants on the island, and 10 to the main hustle and bustle. So close enough to the activity but far enough away for it to feel very quiet and private, especially when the parties on the main strip were in full flow! Would definitely recommend, especially for couples. Thanks Trawangan Resort! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the south beach of Gili Trawangan, THE TRAWANGAN RESORT brings a superior level of comfort and sophistication to your Gili Island experience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotel.de so you can book your The Trawangan Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Trawangan Hotel Gili Trawangan
- The Trawangan Resort Gili Islands/Gili Trawangan