Open today: 00:00 - 23:59

from US$32.70
from US$188.58
from US$28.06
2,460 results
All reviews rent a bike gili t speed boat night market padang bai bicycles paradise bali party diving accommodation
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 August 2019

Parts are very Magaluf with not so great restaurants but northern part of the main road was delightful with lovely restaurants and dine on the beach value for money establishments.

Reviewed 9 August 2019

This island has all the ingredients to be the perfect beach destination. Sugary white sandy beaches, turquoise waters, great marine life, fabulous eateries....
I had the best snorkeling experience here till now. The guide took me to a great spot for snorkeling where i can see turtles and various shoal of glittering fish amidst the corals and further ahead was a deep depression in ocean bed and felt that I was just on the edge of an underwater cliff. Giili T is known to be the party island. We can party late into the night at numerous cafes and pubs on the beach.
There are plenty of restaurants providing good food.Its a bit costly.

Dont' just go for a day trip spend few days on this great island.

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank Ominir
Reviewed 7 August 2019

This is a very interesting experience. There's no motorised transport allowed on the island, so it's either walking, cycling, horse-drawn cart or the occasional electric scooter. But the island is small enough to walk around in about an hour anyway, so having a car would be overkill. The food is also excellent.

Date of experience: July 2019
2  Thank Duncan G
Reviewed 4 August 2019 via mobile

I cannot even begin to express how magical the Gili Islands, in particular Gili t, truly is. If you are in Bali or Indonesia I would highly recommend incorporating this into your trip because I guarantee it will not disappoint whether you are looking to have a relaxing Beach vacation, looking to party, looking to explore nature, looking for good food, gili t has it all. The snorkeling is famous as one of the best snorkel spots in the world for good reason and it was single-handedly one of the best experiences I've ever had traveling in my life. snorkeling with the sea turtles and other fish/corals was amazing and I would highly highly recommend it. Also the underwater statues were delightful. The first time I came to Gili t in 2016 I didn't have enough time to do a snorkel trip. The second time I came to Gili T I made sure that this was something I was going to do to . anyone thinking that they will skip the snorkel trip please don't make the mistake that I did the first time and make sure to go snorkeling!! Magical

4  Thank vancitykelsey
Reviewed 1 August 2019 via mobile

The horses are being used as cars, the island is small you can easily walk or rent a bike. The horses non stop carrying people and stuff. It is heart breaking seeing them like that. The island is pretty and beautiful.

1  Thank chantellegrech