The place is nice and great ! However, our primary concern is that there is no proper beach front. Full of corals...could not get into the water comfortably but is great for snorkelling though:-) The beverage outlets have all taken up space on the beach front. Is great and fantastic view sitting out and having your dinner served under windy conditions. The rooms are decent but need touch up. There is no fresh water in the rooms....shower, sink ! Only salt water from the sea Even the swimming pools has only salt water.....:-( we did not know this fact.
Overall it was qute nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Vila Ombak, the first international hotel on the magical island of Gili Trawangan, is a place that balances the comforts of first class accommodation with the natural beauty that surrounds.The Hotel Vila Ombak features the traditional building style of Lombok, and its neighboring islands, to blend harmoniously with the island's landscape.Hotel Vila Ombak is the winner of World Travel Awards as the Indonesia's Leading Hotel 2012, Indonesia Travel & Tourism Awards as Indonesia Leading Island Resort - Lombok 2013, and World Luxury Hotel Awards 2013 as the Indonesia Leading Hotel 2013. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotelopia, Agoda, Priceline, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Vila Ombak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vila Ombak Hotel
- Vila Ombak Gili Trawangan
- Hotel Vila Ombak Gili Islands/Gili Trawangan