my hubby's aunt booked this hotel for our honeymoon. hotel location is great, it is near the busiest part of the island and about 5-10 minutes walk away from the best spot for sunset. staffs are friendly, basically the environment is great. but the hotel is old, it needs to be refurbished. the bed is too soft and sagged in the middle, the bamboo carpet is torn (was worry it would stuck into my feet anytime), the toilet is full of dust, the pool looks great but you can see some greenish or brownish moss by the side. breakfast is good, with different kind of food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Vila Ombak, the first international hotel on the magical island of Gili Trawangan, is a place that balances the comforts of first class accommodation with the natural beauty that surrounds.The Hotel Vila Ombak features the traditional building style of Lombok, and its neighboring islands, to blend harmoniously with the island's landscape.Hotel Vila Ombak is the winner of World Travel Awards as the Indonesia's Leading Hotel 2012, Indonesia Travel & Tourism Awards as Indonesia Leading Island Resort - Lombok 2013, and World Luxury Hotel Awards 2013 as the Indonesia Leading Hotel 2013. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Vila Ombak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vila Ombak Hotel
- Vila Ombak Gili Trawangan
- Hotel Vila Ombak Gili Islands/Gili Trawangan