Aston Sunset Beach Resort
US$115
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
The Trawangan Resort(Gili Trawangan)
US$102
US$98
  • Breakfast included
Jambuluwuk Oceano Resort(Gili Trawangan)
US$72
US$60
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Vila Ombak(Gili Trawangan)
US$332
US$94
  • Pool
Marygio Resort(Gili Trawangan)
US$90
US$84
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Ombak Sunset(Gili Trawangan)
US$88
US$80
US$106
US$84
  • Breakfast included
Les Villas Ottalia(Gili Trawangan)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$78
  • Breakfast included
Pesona Beach Resort & Spa(Gili Trawangan)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$58
Wilson's Retreat(Gili Trawangan)
US$255
US$146
1,626 results
All reviewsgili tpool barhorse cartfree bikeswest sidequiet sidemain partnice resortmain areabike rideour honeymoonbeach frontprivate beachislandcidomoharbourswing
Reviewed 22 July 2013

The Perfect Hideaway and Getaway.
This was our second family visit to Queen Villas in the last four months. Luckily for us all we discovered Queens Villa and the isle of Gili Trawangan while we were looking for an alternative to the sprawling decline of Bali.
While we usually stay in 5 star accommodations, what The Royal Suit of Queens Villas lacks in comparable room amenities’ it makes up for in size and ambiance. Our six children stayed in three separate villas as usual and were equally impressed.
We stayed 7 days on this visit and would have preferred longer.
It is a delight to find caring attentive staff on an island that may have been considered as the setting of ‘Robinson Caruso’ in the famous novel. No Cars, Motor Bikes or Buses. Just pedal and horse power! Brilliant.
The sunsets are outstanding and the lack of pollution makes the stars sparkle like diamonds’ every night. The sea is as clear as ‘drinking water’ with an array of snorkeling sights at close hand.
The diving is astonishing, as is all the dive staff of “Bee Divers” the on sight dive center. If you’re a diver this is the only place I would recommend in all of South East Asia.
Hard to believe ? Then click on this public drop box and see why, this was only one dive of 14 on this trip. https://www.dropbox.com/s/7x8r9tp5ji460br/Dive%20in%20Gili.m4v
O by the way we are all going back in September.

Room Tip: Stay in a pool villa
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Queen_Villas, Manager at Aston Sunset Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your positive comment on Tripadvisor.

It is always a pleasure to receive good feedback, especially about the hotel and the Ambassadors. I am glad that you liked the hotel, the rooms and the amenities that we provide for guests. It is certainly encouraging to our Ambassadors to receive such comments, rest assured that it will be shared with them.

I appreciate your support and I look forward to welcoming you and family back to Queen Villas and Spa Gili Trawangan

Reviewed 17 July 2013

This villa has it all; peaceful place to enjoy sunbathing, perfect sunset spot, comfort bedroom with a spacious & fancy bathroom, friendly & helpful staffs, and a very rare experience : cycling in the dark to reach the night-life center but it was really really fun!
The only thing I have to complain is about breakfast : we need to ask the staff to clean the table and some food they did overcook.

Room Tip: choose the pool front room & nearest to the lobby
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Queen_Villas, Manager at Aston Sunset Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review on Tripadvisor.

Your kind words about the hotel are much appreciated. I will definitely share your comments with the team as I am sure that this will serve as an encouragement to them.

Thank you for your support and I look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 19 June 2013 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights in Queen Villas and Spa which we really enjoyed. The hotel is on the western side of Gili T, and away from the hubbub of the eastern side where all the night life happens. We took a 10 minute horse and cart ride each night to the night life and enjoyed the peace and quiet at the hotel during the day.

We believe that the western side is poised to become increasingly popular as the beaches are beautiful. The hotel is relatively new, therefore the rooms modern and fresh. the gardens are also beautifully kept and the pool stunning.

Queen Villas had a low occupancy rate while we were there, but staff looked after us very well and were friendly. Their english did not really extend beyond the basics, but we were able to rearrange travel plans so it was no issue.

There was no information folder in the room, which would have helped. We were also provided with excellent mountain bikes for our ride around the island.

We then went to Lombok, and missed Queen Villas!

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank AucklandJerry

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review on Tripadvisor.

Thank you for your support and I look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 12 May 2013 via mobile

I loved this hotel and my husband and I had a great experience at this hotel. The hotel is pretty new so everything in the room was up to par. We stayed in a bungalow. The beds were very comfy and the room was kept clean.

The location was ideal for us. It's on the less developed side of the island so it was quiet and peaceful. Whenever we did we go to try other restaurants or bars, we just hopped on the free bicycles that the hotel offers. It's only about a 15 minute bike ride to where everything's happening in Trawangan.

The beach area offers a fantastic sunset view. I enjoyed lounging on the beach chairs, but wouldn't recommend the beach at the hotel for swimming. It is pretty rocky.

The staff was so helpful. We were very pleased with the service. I would highly recommend this hotel and would go back in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank Kay M
AstonGiliTrawangan, General Manager at Aston Sunset Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2016

Dear Kay M,

Thank you for the opportunity to host you and I am thrilled to see that you had great time while staying at our resort. your superb review and recommendation of our property is highly appreciated. Trust that your next stay with be even more enjoyable with us.

Regards,
Emanuel Prasodjo A

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Having a chance to visit Queen Villa Gili Trawangan,Lombok on March 29-April,1,2013 is a lifetime great opportunity for me and every one shouldn't miss out!This is a place that must be the top of your mind if you are planning for a vacation.I love to enjoy the ocean breezing air,sunny beach,beautiful sunset can be seen from the bench provided,yet very quiet place.The crystal clean water will definately tranquil me in every way.This is for sure will make me forget the hustle and bustle of the city in my daily life.The superb comfy bed and pillow been provided in the room is really pluffy comfortable.The singing bird that wake me up in the morning at the resort gave me great new day.The friendly staff come with a great service make me feel like queen.I 100% satisfied with the cleanliness not only for my room but also the resort area.Besides,the food that being serve for me was tasty amazing.One of the unique thing that I will remember is the main transport that been used there which local people there call 'cidomo' that use horse power to move.The resort will give me a hand if I need the transport service and pick me up right in front of the lobby.Other option,I can use bicycle to take a spin around the island that also provided by the resort.This trip really did mesmerized me.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends