“Our Honeymoon”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

MarkV800
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Our Honeymoon ”
Reviewed 4 October 2018 for a stay in January 2018

It was a perfect hotel and stay on our honeymoon for our travels around in Bali and Gili air was well worth the trip! We arrived late but the hotel was helpful and accommodating. The privacy and relaxing atmosphere was very much appreciated. Although the hotel is basic, the island is basic and it certainly appeared to be the best hotel on the island, well placed and near som excellent restaurants. Everything about the hotel was amazing and I would highly recommend.

Emma v
“Best in class!”
Reviewed 18 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

We have stayed at other accomodations at Gili Air but this is by far the best! Extremely friendly staff, clean and modern rooms, nice pool area, built up like a small quiet village where you have your own house. Literally 1 minute from the best snorkeling areas on the island where we saw lots of colorful fishes and a big turtle!
The breakfast was better then expected after what we read, definitely above average among the hotels we have visited on the island. For the other meals, explore the many nice restaurants on the island by one of the bikes the hotel will lend you for free!

We traveled with our 8-month old son and the staff really went above and beyond to make it a pleasant experience, even cooking him some small pancakes for breakfast!

If we ever come back, this is where we will stay!

18 Apr 2018
Hello Emma,
Thank you so much for staying with us at Samata Village.
Thank you also for your great review.
We look forward to serve you better on your next visit in the future.
Have a great day ☺️
David Z
“Excellent”
Reviewed 14 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Excellent hotel! Staff very attentive and great pool area. Highly recommended if you're looking for a quality place in Gili Air.

Becky R
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Perfect for couples!”
Reviewed 2 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We spent 4 nights at the Samata Village and absolutely loved our stay!

The rooms are lovely and just like the pictures! There is coffee and fruit in the room for you and lots of toiletries provided. The outdoor bathroom and open air shower and beautiful. The only thing I would say is that if you're very prone to mozzie bites like me, make sure you have mozzie spray on at all times! I found I would get bitten out there early morning! Inside the room however, they have a plug-in that works really well!

The staff are amazing and can't do enough for you. We had some incredibly noisy neighbours move in next door and they moved our rooms immediately for us. They also helped me book restaurant reservations and gave us lots of tips on places to eat etc.

The breakfast wasn't as bad as other reviews have made out previously, but it would have been nice to have some cereal on offer. The staff also bring around an afternoon snack and tea or coffee if you are by the pool/room around 4pm, which we thought was a lovely touch.

2 Sep 2017
Thank you for staying in Samata Village Ms. Russell, your feedback is very important for us to provide the better service in the future.
We are looking for another opportunity to welcoming you again. :)
Moritz B
“Absolutely loved it!”
Reviewed 18 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We stayed at Samata Village for one week and it was really fantastic.
The rooms are very clean, modern and the outdoor shower is an absolute highlight!
Furthermore, the pool is great and invites you to chill there the whole day. What we really want to point out is the outstanding staff that was really welcoming, polite and helpful.

The slow wifi was the only "downside" which may be caused by the fact that the hotel is still very new.

All in all we totally recommend staying there as it was a wonderful recommendation.

18 Aug 2017
Dear Mr. Moritz Bastian,
Thank you for your review.
On behalf of all Samata family, thank you for staying with us and we are looking for another opportunity to welcoming you back at Samata Village.
Best regards,
robbie m
“Best place to stay in Gili Air”
Reviewed 27 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

5 stars in my eyes! The staff went above and beyond, the facilities we're brilliant and the location perfect. I cannot recommend this place enough. When I go back to Gili Air this is the only place I want to stay. It is 1 minute away from the east side of the island where the busiest bars and restaurants are, as well as the decent beach. I would encourage everyone to eat in their restaurant, it was the nicest meal I had on the island. If you go to Gili Air it's the only place to stay.

Kimberley...
“Book this hotel!”
Reviewed 12 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

From the very moment you walk into Samata Village you will feel instantly relaxed and at home. The staff are so unbelievably warm, welcoming and helpful. The setting is absolute tranquilly and the hotel is beautiful. The outside bathroom is a dream! The bed is really big and comfy. Everything is very personalised- I had a welcome letter addressed to me with information about the hotel as well as a handwritten note from the staff. On my last night the staff made a turtle out of towels (including stuck on eyes!) and wrote me a note wishing me sweet dreams on my last night which was very sweet! The staff really do everything to make your stay perfect. Ihsan is great at quick communication via email and he even arranged for my coat to be fixed which was really helpful. Location is great with lots of bars and restaurants nearby. The hotel is still in its 'soft opening stage' but really it's hardly noticeable. I 100% recommend this hotel. Thankyou everyone at Samata Village, I wish you every success! Kim

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
12 Jun 2017
Thank you so much Ms. Kimberley Emby. It is highly appreciated and is very important for us to grow and improving our service in the future.
We look forward to welcoming you in another opprtunity.
Ihsan
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing