“Awesome local restaurant!”

Yadish Bar and Resto
Ranked #45 of 100 Restaurants in Gili Air
Price range: US$4 - US$18
Description: yadish restaurant is one of the restaurants that provide a variety of cuisine and beverages, yadish restauran located at Gili Air Island about 400 meters from the east coast of the gili air which is very strategic, comfortable place and quality products and affordable prices.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Really tasty food, cozy setup with plenty of tables and chair to sit. The staff is very warm and humble, the owner Adhi is really excellent at making drinks, everything from ice coffee to luxury cocktails was extremely tasteful :) I would assume this is one of few still real cheap places on the island and the menu offers a broad variety from local, italian, mexican and chinese food! Strongly recommend to anyone looking for a cheap and delicious meal!

1  Thank Aron L

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I visited Gili Air in May and June and found Yadish Bar and Resto. I like the friendly staff Adi and Bull. The beer was always nice and cold and the food very tasty. I would pop in for a beer most times I cycled past which was almost daily.

2  Thank BigBr0
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Almost every night of our stay we dropped in. Their coffee is what brought us in the first time but their late night bites were good too!
We stayed close by and they were near us but genuinely had some good meals and drink. Their juices were amazing and I personally loved their selection of indonesian food. The staff is very friendly and polite. Will miss this place!

1  Thank aandreaarenee2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was there tree times. Two time I ate local food and one time pizza. Everything was very tasty and fast delivered.

Adi, the owner is also a very friendly person and was interested that I feel good every time.

The restaurant it self is very clean and fancy furnished.

Highly recommendation from my side!

1  Thank saschaontheroad
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great cheap restaurant on gili air :-) great local food and very friendly staff. We can recommend it

1  Thank Majda B