My friend and I stayed in a Waterfront Bungalow which was fairly new and nice inside. Great value for money, excellent location, right in the middle of the dive and restaurant strip and only a minute walk to the hotel restaurant on the beach. Breakfast was included and pretty good - their other meals were very good too. You can snorkel right in front of the restaurant and see turtles and tonnes of colourful fish. Love Gili Air - my second visit and will be back again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Manta Dive Resort, 11 beautiful rooms, all air con, hot water, safety box, swimming pool, generator (many power cuts on island), all dive courses and fun dives available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Manta Dive Gili Air Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manta Dive Gili Air Hotel Gili Air
- Manta Dive Gili Air Resort Gili Islands