We had an amazing stay at Manta Dive during our wedding/honeymoon. My new wife bought me dive lessons as a wedding present. Our instructor, Rob Kum Ladd, was amazing. Very professional, courteous and even educated us in a few local customs in our post-dive sessions. The entire staff was very friendly, helpful and the entire stay (room, food, diving) was incredible value. Highly recommend a stay here, and equally so; the diving.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Manta Dive Resort, 11 beautiful rooms, all air con, hot water, safety box, swimming pool, generator (many power cuts on island), all dive courses and fun dives available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Manta Dive Gili Air Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manta Dive Gili Air Hotel Gili Air
- Manta Dive Gili Air Resort Gili Islands