We stayed here as a family of 4 so had 2 interconnecting rooms. The rooms etc are fairly simple, but is in keeping with the feel of gili air and was incredibly good value for money.
If you are a diver (we aren't) then this is the place for you as there are loads of divers at this resort and there seems to be a good friendly sociable feel about this place (people in groups together chatting.laughing and eating together). We found the staff really friendly and helpful (giving us tips on where to snorkel to see turtles- which we did- was amazing!)
Breakfast was included, simple but fine and we had a few lunches and drinks at the waterfront restaurant which were really tasty and very good value (as a guest in the hotel you get 10% off) we were paying about £1.50-£2 for Indonesian Meals).
Location is great, right down the road from all the bars and restaurants.
We had a fantastic time on such a beautiful island with such a laid back relaxing way of life and manta dive was very good value for money and met our needs well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Manta Dive Resort, 11 beautiful rooms, all air con, hot water, safety box, swimming pool, generator (many power cuts on island), all dive courses and fun dives available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Odigeo so you can book your Manta Dive Gili Air Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manta Dive Gili Air Hotel Gili Air
- Manta Dive Gili Air Resort Gili Islands