Manta Dive Gili Air Resort
US$51
US$32
Camilla Resort(Gili Air)
US$136
All reviewsopen waterwaterfront restaurantgarden roomgreat divingrefresher coursemarine lifetraditional bungalowwater frontoctopuslaid backspecial thanksdiving schooldeluxe bungalowoutdoor showerour honeymoonspent a weekmuesli
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 May 2014

This is a place which caters specifically for divers but also hosts non-divers.

My friend and I did an introductory to scuba course and we had Laura. She was awesome! If you ever end up here, please ask for her

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 May 2014

I dived with two dive shops on Gili Air this month, one good, one great. Manta Dive was great. The accommodation is close to everywhere I wanted to be with stunning views across the water to Lombok. There are two pools and good food and drink available all day. Well done.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Goat-whisperer
Reviewed 23 May 2014

We stayed at Manta Dive Gili Air in april/may 2014 and we were delighted that we choose them. The rooms are great (we stayed in both, their "traditional bungalows" and "garden rooms" and on Gili Air you don't need more.

But we choose Manta Dive for the diving. The staff is great, fun, knowledgeable and friendly and the dive spots fantastic. We were mostly diving with Opik and he is really good at finding small interesting animals. But the other girls and guys are great too.

I really recommend Manta Dive Gili Air.

Room Tip: The traditional bungalows are a little bit nicer, but as are from traditional materials you'll hear a lot of animals during the night. If you are "scared" easily choose the "garden rooms".
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2014

What can one say about Manta and all that it is ?? The rooms are exactly what you need, the staff are all very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly and the diving is outstanding. The equipment is well looked after and standards are the highest I've encountered. Took my advanced open water with Rob (greatest laugh ever) and Martin (soon to be dive master) and I had the most amazing two days with them. They are professional, excellent instructors whom also made it very fun and enjoyable. I had THE best day of my 8 week trip with these two guys, truly amazing experience. I'm already planning my return in a few days time.

If you are looking for safe, fun, adventurous diving and relaxing with good people and great food, look no further, just do it! See you there!!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank bellalisa70
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Really great time for all family incl. 12 years old daughter. Very friendly , professional, well prepared and equipped staff. Good atmosphere. Fully recommend !!! Hope we will come back in the future :)

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family