“Very professional, great fun and a family you want to be part of!”

Manta Dive Gili Air
Ranked #1 of 24 Tours in Gili Air
Knysna, South Africa
“Very professional, great fun and a family you want to be part of!”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Travelling with my girlfriend, we only planned on spending a couple days on the island and ended up doing extra courses and never wanting to leave! The island and the diving were amazing but the great team of instructors really made the experience. Thanks Rob and Rox for the great courses, learnt a lot and was loads of fun - miss you guys!

Visited April 2014

13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Conditions...Perfect!”
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

I did the open water diver cert. with Manta Dive and it was amazing! Sweet Sexy Al was my instructor but all the guides seem just as patient and explicit so you can't go wrong. It was my first time and I was never nervous or felt pressured to do anything beyond my comfort zone. They really work at your pace and with your needs. The diving areas are beyond beautiful so go for it!

4 attraction reviews
“Fantastic place, fantastic staff, fantastic island!”
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

My family stayed at Manta Dive for 4 nights and we has a really great time. The garden villas were lovely and they were able to give us 2 with adjoining door as we have 3 young kids. Every member of staff from cleaning staff to waiter/waitresses to dive instructors to admin staff were awesome, friendly and helpful.
The rooms were comfy and clean with AC and a safety box. Bathrooms had an outdoor shower which my kids thought was hilarious although they went so keen on the salt water that came out the shower rather than fresh water!!!! But it didn't spoil a thing.
The Waterfront restaurant is lovely. The food was delicious and the staff really friendly and helpful.
Our son had his birthday whilst we were there and the staff were fantastic making him feel special with birthday wishes and even organised a cake for him! He did an intro to diving course for kids too on this birthday which he lived. Laura, the dive instructor made the experience lots of fun and ignited a new interest for our son!! He wants to return next year when he's 10 to do his first proper dive with Manta Dive!
We had the best time and I highly recommend staying at Manta Dive.

Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Pro, Kind, fun, safe, organised! Brilliant :)”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Manta dive is probably the best dive centre I have used and we dive quite a lot. They are a calm professional group who are organised, and know how to keep everyone safe and having fun too. I was mostly impressed with the two Robs (Rob with the big laugh and Rob with the golden surfer hair) we met there, who could not have been more kind and patient with all of our different needs in the group. Both of them were so happy and consistent with our group of divers and thorough in all they did. We also needed lots of help and advice with transport and two of the girls there (I never got your names-sorry) helped us and advised us, going out of their way to make sure we were sorted.

Emma took some from our group on a deeper dive and she was so organised and helpful with us and made our diving experience one we will remember forever. She had so much patience and time for us too, making sure we all filled in our books after the dive and knew the names of the fish we saw Thanks for a great time! My friends and brother are still diving with you this week as they have extended their diving with you after they had a great taster session the other day!

Visited July 2014
Perth, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great dive shop, great divers!”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

The staff at Manta dive are all awesome, they're incredibly friendly, helpful and knowledgeable about the local area and the world of diving. All the fun dives we did were led by true professionals (Opik and Suze). Special mentions go to: Al for his warm hospitality, scintillating magic tricks and gentlemanly English ways, Rob the manager for organising everything for us and running such a well oiled machine!