“Buoyant with Olivia”

Gili Air Divers
Ranked #4 of 25 Tours in Gili Air
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Gili Air Divers and Freedive Gili Air , is an SSI Scuba Diving and Freediving/Apnea facility located in the Sunrise Resort on the paradise island of Gili Air next to Lombok and Bali. Our school offers complete scuba diving and free diving/Apnea training and fun dives We offer to experienced divers and students the best scuba diving available in the Gilis. All SSI courses, discover scuba, open water course to profesional Divemaster level. exhilarating diving all year round with turtles guaranteed on every dive, frog fishes, seahorses and beautiful aquatic life. Dive and Stay Packages. Special services for Photographers Our freediving department offers SSI Freediving courses Level 1 and 2 alike specific training for experienced freedivers and fun dives.
Reviewed 27 August 2014

This is a big shout out and belated thank you to Olivia who got myself in particular, and my son Rohan through the diving course. She really came to the rescue when I was not getting the idea of how to manage my buoyancy under water - I was trying to do it by releasing air in and out through my regulator and as a result was going up and down like a yo yo. She took the time to explain the concept to me and how I could use just my breath and a tiny bit of leg action to control my depth in the water.

It was so great to find my equilibrium and enjoy the spectacular underwater show and for us both to get our Scuba Diver. Thanks so much Olivia for your calm and professional manner and thanks to Gili Air Divers for your ongoing commitment and support.
Hope you are all doing great.!!.

Reviewed 27 August 2014

I first met Gili Air Divers through Udi Djamil, one of the instructors. He convinced me to come to Gili Air and I am so grateful that I made the decision. Not only was he a fantastic resource to learn more about Indonesia and diving, he was such a cool and level-headed guy -- great attributes in a dive instructor. I ended up diving with Tony and Sandra, both of whom were excellent guides as we explored Shark Reef and The Bounty. Overall, a very professional experience and I also appreciated their ability to mix risk management with a lot of fun. I highly recommend diving with this shop and these Dive Masters/Instructors in particular and will certainly do so when I return. Thank you!

Reviewed 26 August 2014

I've dived the northern Gilis 6 times now and Gili Air Divers is in my opinion the best outfit I've dived with.
I am an avid photographer and Bibi, the owner and general manager was extremely helpful in setting up a dive program specifically for me. His knowledge of the sites around the Gilis and most importantly the muck and macro sites on the Lombok coast is excellent and he also has the eyes of a Hawk...or maybe a barracuda :) Great guy to dive with.

The shop itself is run very efficiently by Bibi, Camille and the staff and the guests are very well looked after.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

This was my first trip travelling alone. Choosing to go with Gili Air Divers was the best decision I could have made. My dive instructor was Julien, he's such a great teacher and will make you feel totally confident and aware of everything you do in the water. He also spent time explaining everything at the dive shop too, so I felt really comfortable with everything. All of the staff there are super friendly and go above and beyond to make sure you are happy with your experience and your chosen course. Everything was great and I can definitely see myself going back in the future. Also the dive sights are amazing, don't miss out :)!!

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Be aware that all diving centers in Gili islands propose the same prices and go to the same spot, so try to select the one with a good atmosphere and with cool instructors and dive masters. Gili Air divers is an excellent option, at human size compared to other centers. Center can appear as "so French" at the first contact, but the sfaff is intenational and instructors speak English, Spanish, German, and probably more.
Warmly recommended, for courses or fun dives.