“Yoga and meditation retreat 2-9 august”

H20 Yoga and Meditation Centre
More attraction details
Owner description: Located on the idyllic Island of Gili Air, Indonesia near Lombok and Bali - H2O Yoga and Meditation Centre is the ultimate Island escape. Sunrise, sunset, sea, sand, scuba, snorkeling and yoga...Nneed we say more?! We offer twice daily Yoga classes, introductory meditation and Chi Kung sessions, workshops, massage and a variety of holistic healing treatments. We also host Yoga Alliance Certified Teacher Trainings as well as yoga and meditation retreats.
Taiwan
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Yoga and meditation retreat 2-9 august”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Every day is a great day....

I really enjoyed my retreat there and I warmly want to thanks , Bindu, Sara, Rachel, and the staff for the good vibrations, the good and healthy food and the place...so quiet and so peaceful!
Even if I was a little afraid to come, I totally appreciate the whole thing, especially sunrises and Sunsets, and enjoy the silent moment to be with myself but surrounded by the group and the elements.
I was a good experience and i am thrilled to come back for a new session to reconnect with nature and my true self...

Visited August 2014
4 Thank Nathalie P

• Korean first
Bolton, United Kingdom
“A place to heal and re-centre in paradise.”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I decided to put my self on the true nature retreat following my decision to extend my stay in Indonesia after my friends from home had departed. Not only did I think it'd be a good way to ease into being on my own but I needed to heal following the break up of a relationship that I'd been struggling to cope with.

It really was a fantastic decision. Not only did the healing process begin through the daily yoga, silent day, sunrise/set meditations, ecstatic dance but it was a space that allowed for really great connections to be made to others within the group.

My time keeping is pretty
woeful and sometimes I found myself struggling with the structure a bit, often running back to the centre late for dinner after taking my time on the walk back from the beach. It was also tough to get up at 5am everyday but all these things were worth it in the end as I came to understand just how wonderful it is to align yourself with the natural course of the day.

I felt happiness here for the first time in my life and made friends I will keep for a lifetime.

Thanks Bindu, Anya etc

Namaste!!

Simon

Visited April 2014
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Today is a great day!"”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I attended one of the True Nature Meditation retreats in June and it was so life affirming, I cannot recommend it enough! I was quite new to yoga and completely new to meditation and was looking to learn more about both, and essentially reconnect with myself... The retreat exceeded my expectations... Bindu, Sarah and the team are very down to earth and welcoming, as well as so knowledgeable, fun and open. The daily yoga was great and I finally get why people love it so much. The highlight for me was the meditation though... we learned a variety of techniques in a range of settings, from beach meditations to island dreaming, not to mention the evenings with candles and the singing bowls. I also loved the snorkelling together! The food is delicious, the accommodation comfortable and simple. There is a really peaceful and yet energising feel about H2O. I made great new friends and feel so fortunate to have found this place and had this experience. Go!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Bainesy123
Busselton, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Retreat or boarding school!”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Whilst Bindu was a lovely person and the venue great, I found the retreat program too structured.....and seeing as I had a short break didn't fancy getting up at 5am in order to welcome the sun which rises after 6am......plus no talking at dinner and more....( walking meditation was seriously ridiculous!- felt so stupid we got the giggles.....) .It wasn't about the fact we wanted to "party"..., more that I personally was looking for help with self practice, and the yoga was only once daily, not twice as I thought. There were a lot of rules! so sadly not for me or my sister and unfortunately no refund of any kind, ( and we only attended the first afternoon) so make sure you read exactly what the retreat is about before committing. The island of Gili Air is beautiful, and if not for intending joining this retreat I would never have ventured there.... so glad I did...it's an amazing place, with friendly people, beautiful water and very fresh delicious food. The locals embraced my sister and I and made us very welcome so we did have a wonderful time, albeit a little different to what we initially envisaged. Great snorkelling, fishing, sunrise meditation & yoga ( my own!) - I'd love to visit again.

Visited July 2014
4 Thank Karen W
Bindu M, Owner at H20 Yoga and Meditation Centre, responded to this review, 1 August 2014
It is said that the journey within is possibly the hardest journey we shall make in or life but the most rewarding one. With effort we make progress. Our retreats are designed for people to look at there life to gain clarity on their direction. When we remove ourselves from the bubble we live in we can see things much clearer. As our many positive reviews show we assist people in reaching their full potential.. Learning many meditation techniques and the possibility of developing your own practice are some of the helpful tools you will leave with. It is very rare for a guest to leave our retreats, we always encourage them to stay as we know how they will benefit, but if they have come for other reasons then we also encourage them to follow there hearts, live with joy and then return to us when the time is right. If someone decides to leave a retreat on the first day, when it has already commenced due to their own personal reasons then as our cancellation policy states a refund is not possible.
“A gem in paradise!”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I stayed at H20 yoga for a 7day yoga and meditation nature retreat and absolutely loved it. The instructors Sara, Anya and Bindu (founder) were all incredible in there own styles of teaching. I stayed in Water Lily which is a twin cabin and it was very clean and basic. The Center is close to the beach and a short walk to the main strip but is very peaceful. Going into the retreat all I wanted was to practice yoga and build on my meditation skills and I ended up getting far more than that. It was a life changing experience and I would recommend it to anyone who wanted to try yoga for the first time or someone who is going through a personal journey.

Visited June 2014