All reviews beach bar live band watch the sunset stayed here for nights mushrooms chill
Reviewed 24 January 2015 via mobile

Nice Place to stay. The staff is so friendly. The beach real in front with some place to chill out and enjoy the sun with a beautiful view to the beach. They have nice snacks for the afternoon lunch and for the dinner as we'll. the breakfast is included but is the same as in others places in Asia.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank SirZaire
Reviewed 9 December 2014

My husband and I were on a month long honeymoon and spent four nights at Gili Lumbung during our Gili Air travels.

The location is in a quiet section on the west side of the island. No snorkeling here as the tide is very low and no coral on this portion so you will need to walk or bike to other spots. We found amazing snorkeling just north of the harbor near Manta Dive.

The value and quality of service here is a bonus. There are only 4 bungalows so it's quiet and the staff is always around if you need something. We stayed in the deluxe bungalow, which is the best of the four. We had a nice big deck, simple clean room with aircon and a wonderful outside bathroom.

The breakfast selection was typical for Lombok/Bali - choice of English style (eggs, toast and fresh fruit) or Indonesian (nasi/mie goreng). The coffee is great and they even accommodated our request to use coconut milk for our coffee instead of cow milk which was a plus.

We loved staying here and if it had a pool we would have given it an excellent rating since afternoon swims in the pool are one of our favorite things to do. However, there is a beautiful ocean to take a swim so it's a personal preference.

We were sad to leave and look forward to coming back again in the future. Definitely a place to consider when in Gili Air.

Room Tip: Choose the deluxe room - great choice
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 November 2014 via mobile

I travelled alone to Gili air , and I was so happy when I arrived at Gili Lumbung . Exactly what I was looking for .
I'm an island person ( born and living on Mauritius Island) , and I was so happy to stay for 2 nights on the beach .
The people of Gili Lumbung are Great , and very kind .
If you are looking for a "typical island" experience, this is the place to stay .
The outdoor shower and the rooms are the best .
I'll come back soon .

Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 November 2014 via mobile

We stayed at one of the beautiful Gili Lumbung Bungalows for 3 nights. We had a great time there! Because they are located on the west side of the island you can see the sunset from the chill area of their restaurant. Furthermore, the food they cook is delicious and they are very friendly. I would recommend this place to everybody that is looking for a good accommodation for a good price!

Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2014

We really liked this place and wished that we could have stayed for more than two nights. Great and very friendly staff with a constant smile on their faces. Great food in the restaurant. Very nice bungalow and the outdoor bathroom is awesome! Quite near the harbour and close to some great snorkelling spots. Recommended!!

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple